What's new

Race Against Time help

I’ve never done Race Against Time but I see that the Umk3 Mileena skin will be a reward. Can someone please explain to me in detail what I have to do to get this skin? It says it’s available on 11/23. Thanks!!

Gaxkang

Banned
Ooh that'll be a busy Race if it's not obtainable another way...

Anyways yeah, you want to get a lot of towers done and get high scores on them if you are playing manually. So anything that increases your score, so like Brutalities or Friendships are how you want to end each fight. Also do Mercies. Lengthier towers will give lots of points, but do smaller ones too to stack on in quicker ways too..

Some folks just have AI grind, which will give lower tower scores but they automate it over time so yah.

So you don’t have to do every tower for the whole week right? Just do as many as you can? I also heard character towers don’t count towards it? Would this be starting 11/17 the day of the kp2 and ending on 11/23 with Mileena umk3 skin as the reward, or starting 11/23? And you just gotta get to 5 percent or keep it there?

Gaxkang

Banned
So you don’t have to do every tower for the whole week right? Just do as many as you can? I also heard character towers don’t count towards it? Would this be starting 11/17 the day of the kp2 and ending on 11/23 with Mileena umk3 skin as the reward, or starting 11/23? And you just gotta get to 5 percent or keep it there?
Yeah you just do as many as you can, get points and stay within the 5 percent reward (presumably it will be that). When I've done it I shoot for like 3% at least, and keep it there so you don't get bumped up but go better than 3% if you like.

Character towers don't count so you do other ones.

I didn't hear what was exactly said in the Kast, but Races reset on Tuesdays, so you will want to check the Race Against Time on the 17th when KP releases since it might start then. If not check the one the week after that. Will be one of those.

Last edited: