What's new

Match-up Discussion Ra Helios (Catwoman) vs M2dave (Zod) old footage

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
No point for me to put it in a Mu thread when nobody is going to watch it anyway. Any Cat-woman have trouble with zod mu come here. High level of play here. M2dave beat me as well so we basically even.

So enjoy the video and if you find errors in my game-play try to learn from my mistakes and do better if you fight any zod of high level of play.

Oh mighty Woman master of Cats. I need help in this MU and im not understanding it at all. When zod grabs me with his trait...what do I do to get out of that? What am i supposed to do b/c that trait is cheap. When its eating my shoulder i have no options...please help me understand what to do when trait has grabbed me?

I wish the master woman of cats would answer how to deal with zod's trait when im grabbed.....online players bash tourney players for bashing online. Then when i want help....he doesn't answer. The double standards are real.........

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Ra this is a duplicate thread. M2Dave posted that video in the Zod forums a long time ago its also on the TYM video archives if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't need to be brought back up now.

Can a mod please close this thread before more trolling of Ra happens? Thanks

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
General Zod? Shouldn't you be playing General Henry?
Ra this is a duplicate thread. M2Dave posted that video in the Zod forums a long time ago its also on the TYM video archives if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't need to be brought back up now.

Can a mod please close this thread before more trolling of Ra happens? Thanks
Alright then that seems fair. I jus ask him another 1v1 and make a new version then. I agree close the thread