What's new

Match-up Discussion Ra Helios (Catwoman) Match up chart

E

Eldriken

LOL this was all I could think of when I read that post from Eldriken.

If that were the case then Harley Quinn must be borderline top ten cause Saltface sure makes her look that good.
I don't understand where you and Homelee are coming from. >_> I was just stating that tournament results are better than having a "better" set of MU numbers than another character.

I also asked what Killer Frost had ever done in a tournament, which was nothing. Chris G makes Green Arrow look good and SaltFace makes Harley look good.

TKB

Noob
I don't understand where you and Homelee are coming from. >_> I was just stating that tournament results are better than having a "better" set of MU numbers than another character.

I also asked what Killer Frost had ever done in a tournament, which was nothing. Chris G makes Green Arrow look good and SaltFace makes Harley look good.
I know man I'm not trying to blow you up or anything it just made me laugh.

I think tournament RESULTS don't determine any sort of matchup number fairly because you have all sorts of factors like tournament nerves and stress, matchup comfort, raw player skill, etc. to consider as well. Those players are godlike, that's why they make top 8. Not because their character's matchup numbers are better than everyone lets on.

go to bed eldriken

E

Eldriken

I know man I'm not trying to blow you up or anything it just made me laugh.

I think tournament RESULTS don't determine any sort of matchup number fairly because you have all sorts of factors like tournament nerves and stress, matchup comfort, raw player skill, etc. to consider as well. Those players are godlike, that's why they make top 8. Not because their character's matchup numbers are better than everyone lets on.
I didn't think you or Homelee were trying to blow me up. Don't worry. =P

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★

@xKhaoTik has done well with her.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Ok, so what I mostly gleamed from this is that anyone who disagrees with anything the phenomenal one says is either 'free' or only plays 'free players'

You can claim to be the best character rep without ever playing against anyone offline. Ever.

Online results are a viable way of determining MU numbers.

The latter two are almost certainly wrong. I feel your inability to debate a point without insulting the skill level of someone reeks of a level of immaturity almost in line with your grasp of the English language. I used to think you just had a problem articulating your point and for a time felt a little sorry for all the jip you got on this site. After this week I genuinely don't care how good a player you are, your attitude is terrible dude!

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
Yeah, that's true. I probably should have been more clear and asked what she's done recently.
That's a good question. I think ever since @xKhaoTik dropped the game, Killer Frost has really become a dead character offline. I can't think of anyone recently who has done just as well as him with Killer Frost offline.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Ok, so what I mostly gleamed from this is that anyone who disagrees with anything the phenomenal one says is either 'free' or only plays 'free players'

You can claim to be the best character rep without ever playing against anyone offline. Ever.

The latter two are almost certainly wrong. I feel your inability to debate a point without insulting the skill level of someone reeks of a level of immaturity almost in line with your grasp of the English language. I used to think you just had a problem articulating your point and for a time felt a little sorry for all the jip you got on this site. After this week I genuinely don't care how good a player you are, your attitude is terrible dude!
He's a fuckin' asshole.Talks shit for no reason

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Ive seen Ra play and it would be a lie to say he isnt good. Id take him in a ft20 against the majority of you yapping.

Since he cant play on Saturdays, Id love to see him go to a event on a Fri or Sun and participate in a gauntlet or round robin.
where is this talking point coming from that because people disagree with Ra Helios we think he's all free and shit? He's legit, but some of his logic and reasoning is rather questionable

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I actually think what Ra is saying makes sense. Think of it this way, if someone doesn't use Ravens trait, is their MU chart going to be the same as someone who does use it? That's essentially what he's saying, and I think it makes sense
Are we time traveling back to the days of the @Ray Riazy traitless raven?

Can we please stop pretending like online and offline is really that huge of a difference.
Offline as SZ I D4 Mileena's D3 on reaction and she can't jump out.
Online as SZ I cannot D4 Mileena's D3 on reaction and she can do the D3, Cross up gimmick pressure.

Online is in fact very different than offline Mr. Death Online Mileena ;)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

People can disagree. But by lying and saying you can take lex luther out of his trait with standing 11 is a lie and other things he said which is false. He doesnt know how to play the mu properly. Lex luther destroy catwoman on paper and playing the mu. I apologize for offending him but he need to level up his lex luther or watch other lex luther why this mu is so bad. He also need to learn how to use his tools properly. If A person that don't use their tools properly at the highest level then I dont think they can make a mu chart.

Thats his opinion. If he plays the top 5 Cw online on ps3(which im still waiting for )then and he feels its a 6-4 ll favor then go right ahead. But when he said that I can use 11 when ll have trait and cant be interrupted then obviously this man dont know what he is talking about.

11 is 15 frames which can be interrupted by ll and can get catwoman into a combo string and get his trait back up again.

Zone her out and etc

Seems to me he doesnt know the mu well enough to execute i the highest level.

He could be a good player. But mu knowledge with cw. Not so much

Last edited:

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Me to. The last time I played with pig was probably almost a year ago. The only highest zod play I had was m2dave and pig. So it goes both ways. Plus he played a level that favors him. Which make it worse for mycharacter. I can tell you didnt watch the video because if you watch it you would have known I pull off a comeback on a level that favors him and his great zoning.

So stop.
You're ability to breeze past logic and produce irrelevant ideas is most astounding. I did watch the video and you know more about the MU then he does. Plus, as if 2 people playing together who aren't that aware of the mu is a great example for this regardless, jesus man, think.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
You're ability to breeze past logic and produce irrelevant ideas is most astounding. I did watch the video and you know more about the MU then he does. Plus, as if 2 people playing together who aren't that aware of the mu is a great example for this regardless, jesus man, think.
Online warriors don't think at all. You're wasting your breath.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
If you guys would read Ra's posts quickly your brain will fill in the missing words.

He actually makes a hell of a point but most of you are too caught up on semantics and "forum logic".

I just read all of these comments and think "If Chris G posted a chart somewhere with his arrow numbers..... what would happen." Especially if they were NOTHING like what is considered set in stone.
Dude almost gets top 8..... would you argue with him? Especially if he said "See you at the next tourney bro."

Just listen sometimes, shit. Not everything is an argument.

edit: *I'm banking on the first reply to say exactly what i've written down on a piece of paper. Can't wait to see if it is true.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
If you guys would read Ra's posts quickly your brain will fill in the missing words.

He actually makes a hell of a point but most of you are too caught up on semantics and "forum logic".

I just read all of these comments and think "If Chris G posted a chart somewhere with his arrow numbers..... what would happen." Especially if they were NOTHING like what is considered set in stone.
Dude almost gets top 8..... would you argue with him? Especially if he said "See you at the next tourney bro."

Just listen sometimes, shit. Not everything is an argument.

edit: *I'm banking on the first reply to say exactly what i've written down on a piece of paper. Can't wait to see if it is true.
I completely agree.

Is that what you thought someone would say first?