What's new

General/Other - TriBorg R.I.P Triborg 2016 -- They Were Never Allowed To Live

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
so for smoke to still have his vortex his have to do it from the hit advantage from a jip?
that with the added damage nerf seem a bit unfair to him, wonder how it will effect how character is played

Cyrax had the resets, now they are gone, thats good, its not a nerf, its a fix, resets are not supposed to exist, maybe they over did it with Cybersub and smoke, give it time they are still good.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Cyrax had the resets, now they are gone, thats good, its not a nerf, its a fix, resets are not supposed to exist, maybe they over did it with Cybersub and smoke, give it time they are still good.
Time may heal some of the pain -- but it can never bring our 4 friends back from the NetherRealm.

(At least, for 2 more years) :cool:

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
did you really just say what happened to Cyrax is a fix?

you are lost my fellow TYM'er.

A fix would have been change Net to knockdown on drop

not remove all capability of net in combos.

cyrax combo diversity just died and so did Yellow as well

Soooooo funny. Posts a gif and doesn't contibute to conversation whatsoever. K
did you really just say what happened to Cyrax is a fix?

you are lost my fellow TYM'er.

A fix would have been change Net to knockdown on drop

not remove all capability of net in combos.

cyrax combo diversity just died and so did Yellow as well
Couldn't have said it better myself

So I mained cyrax since the day he launched. <3'd the character since MK3. I 100% understand the need of a nerf. I even understand the nerf of the length of the net. I still see you can still net into F43, just a very tight window. But.. 3 bombs? No reset? The one armored reversal is now still armor, but can no longer be followed by a combo? Also, if you randomly land a bomb, you can't net them? So take away Cyrax's reset. What can you now do to open someone up? 1112? B1? Just seems Cyrax's ability to open people up got the biggest hit out of anything in the patch. Sektor's armor break nerf seemed unnecessary too. Spending a bar and sacrificing damage seemed like a good payoff, that didn't need a nerf. I won't be dropping Cyrax, but man... I can't lie I'm not happy. Here's to you other Cyrax mains. Here's to the beers we'll need to re-figure out the character. :X

So I mained cyrax since the day he launched. <3'd the character since MK3. I 100% understand the need of a nerf. I even understand the nerf of the length of the net. I still see you can still net into F43, just a very tight window. But.. 3 bombs? No reset? The one armored reversal is now still armor, but can no longer be followed by a combo? Also, if you randomly land a bomb, you can't net them? So take away Cyrax's reset. What can you now do to open someone up? 1112? B1? Just seems Cyrax's ability to open people up got the biggest hit out of anything in the patch. Sektor's armor break nerf seemed unnecessary too. Spending a bar and sacrificing damage seemed like a good payoff, that didn't need a nerf. I won't be dropping Cyrax, but man... I can't lie I'm not happy. Here's to you other Cyrax mains. Here's to the beers we'll need to re-figure out the character. :X
And what about the other 3 variations mentioned?

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I said it before, NRS caters to whiny casuals. They are the majority of their customers therefore they matter more than those who can actually play.

Just go online and take a look at how many subzeros and scorpions is there, How many Mileenas who just yolo roll into uppercut the inter round. How many buffs Kitana still gets with every patch just because of how popular she is. It's just business.

Listen to Ketchup and how sad is his voice in that video, That sums up the whole thing. This game and this community will die in less than a year.

Fucking RIP.

And what about the other 3 variations mentioned?
Sektor is still in a decent spot. I don't like how his armor break (which spends a bar of meter) doesn't work.
Smoke is still decent as well, his smoke bomb changes weren't necessary either.
Cyber sub's iceball was quick, but the nerf was pretty minor. Or so it seems, I don't main this guy so I don't really know the impact of the start up frames increasing by 5.

Honestly, sektor is probably the strongest of them all.