What's new

General/Other - TriBorg R.I.P Triborg 2016 -- They Were Never Allowed To Live

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Cyber Sub went from the best borg to the worst lol. I love how NRS calls their patches "balance" patches. Every change is ridiculously major. Cyber Sub was really good, but I really don't think he was like 25 nerfs in a month good....

It was a fun month... and the online is great now, but after seeing this patch it is time to move onto some other games for sure.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
This game is trash trash trash seriously first they nerf my cybernetic now thet nerf my smoke why are they nerfing characters that weren't that good in the first place. Yet characters like milena has every fucking tool in the game seriously im lost for words does anyone want to buy an xbox one and mkx game with it

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Do you even lift bro?
Just lifted today, actually. :p

Real talk, lift sucked as a reactionary AA, though. Good on a read jump from like half-screen, though. Also, if my memory is serving me correctly, most of the top tiers had jump-ins that most of the cast couldn't even handle.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Just lifted today, actually. :p

Real talk, lift sucked as a reactionary AA, though. Good on a read jump from like half-screen, though.
You could lift at a decent spacing on reaction but my fundamentals never got there I was too impatient doing air rockets. The move was like what 11 frames? it was pretty fast

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Cyber sub's iceball was quick, but the nerf was pretty minor. Or so it seems, I don't main this guy so I don't really know the impact of the start up frames increasing by 5.
he can no longer use it to combo off any of his buttons meterless anymore other than an unhitconfirmed F4, but only at point blank range which sort of defeats the purpose of F4 to begin with. So yeah every meterless combo now costs him a bar, WHETHER OR NOT it gets blocked, and if it does get blocked it leaves him punishable.

He also had scaling on both drone summon and on mid combo divekicks added, so thats 4 points per combo with extra scaling, his already low damage was hit significantly.

Also, after a bomb set up in the corner his 50/50 no longer beats buttons, you can just wake up poke out of it, or just wake up until full combo against him if you read he is trying for a 50/50 after a bomb set-up, other than that he has no real mid opener only high's, so yeah his corner game is destroyed

and thats without mentioning the QoL nerfs like divekick now being super punishable and no more Hard to Block set-ups, and the universal Triborg nerfs

He got hit much harder than any of them. Character is basically unplayable at this stage and almost definitely the worst character in the game