What's new

Radam

Noob
I really liked the blue blood, it was something different like Reptile's green blood and now it's gone that pisses me off.
It had great impact, like white android blood would be cool too. Don't get me wrong red is my favourite, but I like having a couple of unique characters having a different colour.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
His eyes and reveals in his body are still blue, he should be blue on the inside, makes no sense. Bright blue blood went with the whole godly sentinel theme he has going on. A different color from humans makes him stand out more like the synthetics from alien. Should change it back for sure

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
yeah I liked the blue blood as well. I have a suspicion the blue blood will be back... looks like a "test and see the reaction" type thing. It might have just been to bright or something maybe. As the contrast of the bright blue really stood out.

I also think it is cool to have different blood types for monsters and a kind of magic "oil" for a construct is cool imo.

I like the change. He looked far too humanoid for the blue blood that it felt rather cartoony.

D'Vorah works for that color I guess. But even then my instinct is to associate physical harm with blood, and blood with that dark red color, so it never feels as impactful when they're spurting out gatorade

Fun fact: the Japanese release of No More Heroes actually changed the color of blood to something other than dark red to skirt around censors. I think this does show how color can really add to the impact of it all.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Thank god! I never said anything because I wanted to distance myself from all the nitpicky complainers plaguing this place as of late but holy fuck did I hate that Nickelodeon bullshit. Another great change by NRS before the game’s even out yet; good sign!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Thank god! I never said anything because I wanted to distance myself from all the nitpicky complainers plaguing this place as of late but holy fuck did I hate that Nickelodeon bullshit. Another great change by NRS before the game’s even out yet; good sign!
While I'm on the other side of this opinion... I respect the hell out of just giving the game some breathing room instead of starting hate threads and polls and stuff...

Resistible

MK fan since '92
I really liked the blue blood and I'm hoping that during the Kano and Cassie Cage Towers of Time at the NRS tour Geras' blood being red was just a temporary build for that particular viewing. Much the same way D'vorah's blood was red before MKX.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Making Skarlet's Javelin blades out of it was fun while it lasted.
This is part of the reason why I wish his blood was still blue. Seeing Skarlet with different colored weapons was cool.

Plus, in MK games Reptile or a cyborg or something is usually present and they have different colored blood. I don't think there is anyone in MK11 with different colored blood now that Geras' isn't blue anymore? Seems kinda weird.