What's new

Match-up Discussion Qwark's Subzero matchup chart

Are you kidding? No shit. You really think I don't know that?

3 bars of meter for Quan Chi actually equals 4 if he catches you, if not more. You're taking chip and suqsequently building very little meter for breaker, all the while looking to make sure he's not going to mix it up.

So yes, I stand by my statement. A Quan with 3 bars is almost as intimidating as a Cyrax with one. And please realize I said ALMOST. Cyrax always has the potential to drop his resets. Quan will never drop 212~EX Rune.

Christ man.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Are you kidding? No shit. You really think I don't know that?

3 bars of meter for Quan Chi actually equals 4 if he catches you, if not more. You're taking chip and suqsequently building very little meter for breaker, all the while looking to make sure he's not going to mix it up.

So yes, I stand by my statement. A Quan with 3 bars is almost as intimidating as a Cyrax with one. And please realize I said ALMOST. Cyrax always has the potential to drop his resets. Quan will never drop 212~EX Rune.

Christ man.
what mixups man? you can see U3 coming from a mile away and you can D4 in between B3 1+2 or even xray if need be.

a quan with 3 bars does less than what a proper cyrax with good execution does for 1 while still having enough meter to drain yours, do another reset or break. I'm not saying you're wrong about QC's rune trap, just saying almost is ridiculous, nothings more broken in this game than cyrax.

quan does not get a free bar from a 3 bar rune trap, he's about 35% of a bar off.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Scorpion's meter is best saved for breakers imo. I see what you're saying but Kung Lao nullifies most of the same stuff without ever needing to touch to block button.

I'll say it's 5-5 but I won't shit on someone for having a different opinion compared to the general consensus.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Scorpion's meter is best saved for breakers imo. I see what you're saying but Kung Lao nullifies most of the same stuff without ever needing to touch to block button.

I'll say it's 5-5 but I won't shit on someone for having a different opinion compared to the general consensus.
he doesnt need meter, he can just watch which string you do, fact is, he can blow up 212 214 and 224 clone, 2 of them just holding the block button.