What's new

Questions that I have...

Houzi

Noob
ok I have some questions. All referring to DS version.

1.) you know when you start a match between two people and you have the three boxes that you can change so that they create codes out of the pictures? Well I was wondering how you immediately go to the last one, which is a skull? I can't figure it out and see people do it all the time.

2.) How do you do with Un-Masked Sub Zero, The ice shower move but have it land in front of them or behind them? I think just by pressing, D,F,HP it'll just make it go directly where their body is. But I'm wondering how to just get it behind or in front of them. Thanks

ZAQ

Noob
ÐarkMoon said:
TheGreg said:
2. D, F, B, HP and D, B, F, HP
What is this, I didn't know and think you could "control" the Ice shower.
yupper...
ppl do the close ice shower to hit ppl that are running towards them... although it doesn't work like it should imo.

yea controlling it is the whole advantage of the ice shower :) . Throw it behind people for who like to jump away, its good to use on wake ups if you expect the person to jump away from you. And throw it in front for people who are jumping towards you or running at you.

I think it works pretty damn well.

It doesn't work great on runners, unless you hit it before they start to run. Otherwise they can run under it. It works great on jumpers.

Houzi88 said:
ok I have some questions. All referring to DS version.

1.) you know when you start a match between two people and you have the three boxes that you can change so that they create codes out of the pictures? Well I was wondering how you immediately go to the last one, which is a skull? I can't figure it out and see people do it all the time.
i guess what you said is when you can change from skull (9) to Dragon Logo (0) or go to Shao Khan´s Face (8), if you prees UP in the pad when you hit the button you can go to: 1 Skull, 2 Shao Khan, 3 Raiden, 4 Goro and from here is the same as normal but pressing more times the button. is everybody put three skull is just that when Player 1 and player 2 put the 3 skull just appear the revision of the game.

Houzi88 said:
2.) How do you do with Un-Masked Sub Zero, The ice shower move but have it land in front of them or behind them? I think just by pressing, D,F,HP it'll just make it go directly where their body is. But I'm wondering how to just get it behind or in front of them. Thanks
Normal Ice Shower: D, F, HP.
Behind Your Opponent Ice Shower: D, B, F, HP.
In Front Of You (Or Even Over You) Ice Shower: D, F, B, HP.