What's new

Questions about R. Smoke and Friends Leaderboards

How much damage does a teleport uppercut, aaJK, air throw do?

And uhm, for the friends leaderboard... what determines your score?

abc ur dead0 said:
While we're on the subject.

How much does aahp, TU, aaJK Airthrow do?

Or TU, aahp, JK, Airthrow?
aahp, TU, aaJK, Airthrow does 50% i use it as a punisher against teleporters all the time

and ive always wondered about the TU, aahp, JK, Airthrow because i can never get the airthrow into that one

Scheisse said:
Annihilator83 said:
TU, aaHp, Jk, air throw = 50%
I tried that combo a while back to see if it was worth it to do that instead of the aahp, spear, combo.

TU, aaHp, Jk, air throw, does like 1% more than the aahp combo.

You weigh it out. You get 1% damage or free invisibility and a possible wake up sweep(or at least chip damage) .
i just do invisibility after the airthrow, so when i hit the ground i go *poof*

Derek

Noob
They should have enough time to rush you down and get a unblockable combo if you do that. However, most kids on XBL are retarded and don't actually think while they're playing.

l SuGaR l said:
They should have enough time to rush you down and get a unblockable combo if you do that. However, most kids on XBL are retarded and don't actually think while they're playing.
LOL, wanna test it out against mine and see if you can rush me after that combo? You would be suprised just how good the recovery time is on R. Smokes invisibility.

Derek

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
LOL, wanna test it out against mine and see if you can rush me after that combo? You would be suprised just how good the recovery time is on R. Smokes invisibility.
We really should play sometime soon but every single time I invite you I get a text message saying "Playing with Crazy." Whore.

l SuGaR l said:
We really should play sometime soon but every single time I invite you I get a text message saying "Playing with Crazy." Whore.
Well I am not about to run off and play with you when I'm playing with him lol. :lol:

Derek

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
l SuGaR l said:
Well I am not about to run off and play with you when I'm playing with him lol. :lol:
If you love so much why don't you marry him, ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Annihilator and Crazy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Crazy with a baby carriage!

:p

l SuGaR l said:
If you love so much why don't you marry him, ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Annihilator and Crazy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Crazy with a baby carriage!

:p
LOL, I'm only picking Robo against you next time we face. Its going to be fun, just like old times!! :lol:

Birkin

Noob
Scheisse said:
Annihilator83 said:
TU, aaHp, Jk, air throw = 50%
I tried that combo a while back to see if it was worth it to do that instead of the aahp, spear, combo.

TU, aaHp, Jk, air throw, does like 1% more than the aahp combo.

You weigh it out. You get 1% damage or free invisibility and a possible wake up sweep(or at least chip damage) .
Doesnt that do 47%...?

ZAQ

Noob
Top: TU, aahp, spear, invis, autocombo
Mid: TU, aahp, spear, invis, autocombo, sweep chip
Bottom: TU, aahp, jk, air throw

So about, 47%, 49%, 50%+
Not a big difference, just choose a setup that your opponent doesn't like.

I hate to give away my secrets, but the one I do is aaHP, TU, aaHP, spear, HP, HP, LK, HK (pause) throw. It works 9/10 times. People aren't usually ready for a throw mid-combo.

Another trick tactic that works a lot is stopping on the 4th hit of the combo and throwing the spear. A lot of folks will try a quick-run-HK after you fail to finish the combo and the spear gets them.

Birkin

Noob
Both those things are full of fail! Just kidding. They MIGHT work, but only on the average players, and even they are supposed to be holding block, back and down as soon as you start a combo.

Birkin said:
Both those things are full of fail! Just kidding. They MIGHT work, but only on the average players, and even they are supposed to be holding block, back and down as soon as you start a combo.
Even if you don't get the throw, though, you're right back into run-jabs. So you're not really putting yorself at risk. It works more often than you'd think.

TheGreg said:
I hate to give away my secrets, but the one I do is aaHP, TU, aaHP, spear, HP, HP, LK, HK (pause) throw. It works 9/10 times. People aren't usually ready for a throw mid-combo.

Another trick tactic that works a lot is stopping on the 4th hit of the combo and throwing the spear. A lot of folks will try a quick-run-HK after you fail to finish the combo and the spear gets them.
That does not work at all against advanced players.