What's new

Questions About Character Stats.

What do you guys recommend to aim for in regards to the character stats and the gear system? I found a discussion about this on Reddit, where the people there seem to be in agreement that you should do whatever you can to get Strength, Ability, and Defense to 3000, and Health to 1500. That should be your starting point, and then you work your way up from there, with a main focus on Strength and Ability. However, I think this discussion was done 2 or 3 patches ago. So the information might not be valid for the most recent version of the game.

On the other hand, I've seen some people say that you should just ignore Defense and Health, and push Strength and Ability as high as you can. I've seen people who do this reach around 6000 in their Strength and/or Ability, but then they have practically no Defense and Health. They are able to completely drain your entire health bar in about 4 or 5 hits, but at the same time they also can't take many hits themselves.

So what do you guys think? What would you recommend to aim for with the stats?

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Your character and play style are also important factors. Also, some gear has augments like “50% more block/chip damage...”. There isn’t one right answer.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
If you're talking just player matches I'd like to say def + hp are broke because you can literally play the lame game so fucking well as basically any character in the game and just win games by time out.

If you're talking just player matches I'd like to say def + hp are broke because you can literally play the lame game so fucking well as basically any character in the game and just win games by time out.
I wonder if NRS might look into this. Perhaps they can patch the game so that there is a cap on how far you can push each stat. I don't think they should allow any one stat to be able to go over 4000.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I wonder if NRS might look into this. Perhaps they can patch the game so that there is a cap on how far you can push each stat. I don't think they should allow any one stat to be able to go over 4000.
Maybe. Idk what the actual numbers are when it becomes BS, I usually make my gear just level 30 and make sure it looks cool lol, not worrying too much about stats but I don't play with gear cause I know how broke it can be sometimes.