What's new

Question Re: Forge Recipies

Hey all,

I've been enjoying the Krypt and I wanted to start toying with the Forge soon since I have a lot of recipes but haven't touched it yet.

One question I have is most of the recipes I found have a "?" for the third ingredient. How do you know what that ingredient is? Is it simply trial and error?

I know I can look them up online, this very board has an excellent list posted by @Eldriken , and that's probably what I'll do, but just curious if there's a way to figure it out on my own in-game.

Thanks!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
To keep it all the way live, this would have been better just asking the question in that thread or a status update instead of making a new thread with just one question. It just clutters the topics more. Thank ya kindly for understanding :)

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
Hey all,

I've been enjoying the Krypt and I wanted to start toying with the Forge soon since I have a lot of recipes but haven't touched it yet.

One question I have is most of the recipes I found have a "?" for the third ingredient. How do you know what that ingredient is? Is it simply trial and error?

I know I can look them up online, this very board has an excellent list posted by @Eldriken , and that's probably what I'll do, but just curious if there's a way to figure it out on my own in-game.

Thanks!
It's all experimenting. Also there are more secret recipes that don't tell you any ingredients.
We've found several but some are still out there.
For instance Kabal's secret receipe was just found yesterday.
Jax still has one involving his Cigar Box and Scorpion has a second one involving a broken Katana. Both are still unsolved.
Also several of the in game recipes have the wrong material listed.

But you should try to keep forge stuff in that thread. To both keep the board clean AND keep that thread active so more recipes are shared.

Thanks all. I did link @Eldriken in this thread, so hopefully he can merge them for us.

@Amneoss Ah, so it is trial and error then. Good to know and I'll simply look things up to save time. I actually found that Broken Katana yesterday.