What's new

Question of the Week: April 26

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey all, sorry for the delay this week. This week's question is, If you could have any MK special move in real life, what would it be and why? I'm not talking powers and abilities used in story mode, but just the specific individual moves used in gameplay, like "Ice Clone", "Nomad Dash", etc.

For me, no question, hands down, Kano's ball attack. I would sell my car and just travel around in ball form.

Your turn!

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Teleportation seems like the obvious answer, but I mostly just want to fly like Superman. Is there an MK equivalent to full flight? There is some hovering I can think of, but if it's not full flight I think Raiden's teleport has to be it.

The insta go anywhere factor seems hard to beat.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
When you say game abilities do you mean when I have those abilities they perform exactly how they do in game? Because if you get a teleport and the far version only moves you like 5-10m away from a target person then it might not really be that useful lol

Otherwise hell yeah I'll take a Raiden teleport (with the old MK1 sound effect)

Mileena's Stabbyscotch so I can legit dress as Bishop for Halloween... :cool:

Seriously though, I'm also a big fan of snow and ice, so something from Sub-Zero. Probably his Ice Ball.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hey all, sorry for the delay this week. This week's question is, If you could have any MK special move in real life, what would it be and why? I'm not talking powers and abilities used in story mode, but just the specific individual moves used in gameplay, like "Ice Clone", "Nomad Dash", etc.

For me, no question, hands down, Kano's ball attack. I would sell my car and just travel around in ball form.

Your turn!
Raiden's teleport. Because it's teleport.

DeftMonk

Noob
Scorpion's Teleport lmao.
Would just teleport to EVO and other events.
Better remember to mb cancel that shit or else u probably going to jail bro. Imagine Harada on stage doing Tekken 8 reveal then Eddy just appear out of thin air and punch him in the back of the head.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Better remember to mb cancel that shit or else u probably going to jail bro. Imagine Harada on stage doing Tekken 8 reveal then Eddy just appear out of thin air and punch him in the back of the head.
Harada is cool, he would just jab reversal my teleport lmao.