What's new

Question for Mileena Stans...

projectzero00

nomnomnom
I was reading some thoughts on the whole Sindel retcon fiasco and it made me wonder about something...

For those that want Mileena added to this game, would you be happy with her inclusion if the following were true:

1. It was not the same Mileena, nor an alternate timeline Mileena, but in fact, another clone of Kitana.
  2. In contrast to the first Kitana clone (first Mileena) this time the clone is a perfect 1:1 copy in physical appearance.
  3. This new Mileena would retain all of her Tarkatan savagery, without the gnarly fangs, as it’s reasonable to assume that she could be genetically engineered to have Tarkatan instincts, without the physical appearance of one.
  4. Having been raised by Shao Kahn (and subsequently Sindel) in secret, and having her Edenian genetics even further suppressed, she would still be a totally hardcore evil bitch, but perhaps not have the vague jealousy of Kitana that’s been shown before.
Maybe NRS could go so far as to have alternate skins with the original appearance, as I’m sure they would, but this would hypothetically be her default appearance. What do ya’ think?
  1. No
  2. Hell no. As many people have said that's like Baraka without blades, Kano without laser-eye, etc. Tarkatan teeth is what makes Mileena...well Mileena. Her scary appeal is what got me into her back in the 90s and she's been my favourite ever since. If Sindel was any indication, they should learn not to retcon characters and f*ck with their iconic traits again lol
  3. No. Teeth or no Mileena at all tyvm
  4. No. She's already a totally hardcore evil bitch. And also the jealousy of Kitana is another vital part of her character. If you read the Kitana x Mileena comic you'd realise that is what gives (or gave I guess) her character depth.