What's new

Question about UMK3 on the 360.

I understand it isn't available for purchase anymore, but I was curious if there was any other way for one to get their hands on it still?

I have it installed and everything. I just don't know how to play it online with other people yet, nor do I have an arcade stick either :[. Yes, yes, I know I can use my keyboard but I'm over that after all this time playing emulators.

S

SuGaR

Dark_Rob said:
Play it on Mame on your PC. Its a way better version and its free.
This is pure ignorance. There's nothing "better" about it, it's preference. MAME players complain about the differences between MAME and XBL and XBL players do the same. Neither of them are "perfect"

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
wazz said:
hey wat is jtag. Somthin do with modding world i heard
jtag is a system mod for the 360. it allows you to completely customize the xbox to ur preference and u can load games and xbla games from a external HDD

GoldenOreos said:
jtag is a system mod for the 360. it allows you to completely customize the xbox to ur preference and u can load games and xbla games from a external HDD
Would you also be able to get DLC like gamerpics no longer offered on XBL with that?

GoldenOreos said:
yes, u can pretty much do anything with a jtag xbox
wouldn't that disable your online usage?

because i thought if any kind of "undisclosed" modding was to the happen to the xbox, it would disable itself from online play.

or maybe i'm partially wrong about this?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Nitrogoose said:
wouldn't that disable your online usage?

because i thought if any kind of "undisclosed" modding was to the happen to the xbox, it would disable itself from online play.

or maybe i'm partially wrong about this?
u can get banned but there are ways around it. i play on a modded xbox and have been for like a year in a half. havnt got banned yet.but i flashed my xbox not chip it. idk alot about jtag but its not hard to find info on it