What's new

Question about the Vita Version?

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
Can you change the control settings? I use X as my light, Square as medium, triangle as my heavy and O as my trait. Is it possible to do this? I am going to pick up the game if possible but if I can't I probably won't buy it.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I don't own a PS Vita, but I'm quite positive that you can change your controller layout at the settings menu. After all, if you can change inputs on the mainstream consoles, no reason you cannot do so on the Vita.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
Another gripe I have is that you can't have a dedicated button for Throw, you are forced to use 2 Attack Buttons. It also sucks that the touch screen is only used for the game intro instead of using it to map more buttons !

I really think they were forced to cut corners to coincide with GOTY release for consoles

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
wow that's so unacceptable thought it was only on certain stages.
MMH destroys the frame rate at every sec of play, then i notice in single player mode trying to use him when I fought the mirror it literally was unplayable , most disgusting thing I've seen in an approved video game release

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Speaking of I don't know if it's me, but I can't meter burn interactables on my Vita. I do have my layout switched though, so that could be it.

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
Still think they should add new 52 BA on all consoles. barely anybody brought injustice for ps4.