What's new

Question about Pre-Ordering

JagoMIH

Noob
I pre-ordered MK11 digitally on PS4 through Playstation store. I got a confirmation e-mail of my order but no code for the beta on the 28th yet. Has anyone else that pre-ordered digitally gotten their code? They will e-mail the code as soon as the beta starts right? Just want to make sure.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I pre-ordered MK11 digitally on PS4 through Playstation store. I got a confirmation e-mail of my order but no code for the beta on the 28th yet. Has anyone else that pre-ordered digitally gotten their code? They will e-mail the code as soon as the beta starts right? Just want to make sure.
Same here. I believe we'll get the code closer to the 28th.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I read somewhere here that if you bought it digitally you just have to wait, but I'd like confirmation on that.

medleyoz

Noob
If you preorder digitally you don't need a code as the preorder is already linked to your account giving you access. You can download the beta as soon as it is available for download (hopefully being able to preload it like the day before so you can play as soon as NRS flip the on switch).

You only get a code for physical orders as there is no other way.

This is how it works for every game with a "pre order beta" I've done.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
If you preorder digitally you don't need a code as the preorder is already linked to your account giving you access. You can download the beta as soon as it is available for download (hopefully being able to preload it like the day before so you can play as soon as NRS flip the on switch).

Will the Stress test get an update or will the beta be a new download?

Acid Hand

The Acid Hand

Is this konfirmed? A buddy of mine says he pre-ordered digitally and got a beta code. I will try to post the screen shot

EDIT - the code my friend got was from Gamestop. Thanks for the info !

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
this say download, not code mate
"Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live."

fireborg

Noob
"Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live."
got it , ok cool - 5 days actually in Europe that's cool

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Has anybody got their Best Buy beta code yet?
Nope. Was checking to see if anyone else here ordered from their too. Since I pre-ordered the game a few months ago, I've got numerous emails from them confirming my purchase but never actually with a code.