What's new

Question about picking Sindel

Hi guys I'm thinking about maining Sindel but I've got some questions for you.

1. What is the advantage of Levi Cancel ? Does it really worth it ?
2. How do you perform iAF will levitating ?
3.What is Sindel placement in tier list ? (No trolling just want an answer I don't want to start a thread about that )
4. Are her footsie good
5. Is she fun to play :)

Thank you

Well first things first I don't main Sindel but have dabbled with her so some of the information may be a little off.

1.I believe it is used to fake out the opponent as when done correctly it looks like her standard ground fireball. I personally found it useful verses characters that either have an attacking teleport or kung loas divekick or raidens superman as you can block afterward then get an easy punish.

2. I am not sure but I think you have to input the fireball command before she gets to max hight.

3. I believe so is either low or mid teir as she simple does not have the tools that would make extremely good plus she only has amour on her x-ray (if the spelling of amour looks wierd I am from the UK and thats how we spell it.

4. This is the question I cannot answer as most of the time I was either punishing moves, playing keep away or getting bodied by the opponent.

5. In my opinion yes I had fun but depending on how you want to play or what you define as the fun way to play is how you answer the question. Nobody else can truely answer that for you so you will have to find out yourself.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
1. Its used in some mix ups and also it is great for building some meter. It is helpful in combos also.

2. Use her flight and use IAF before top of flight for a iAF cancel fireball basically its :d:d:u -:u:r 1 or 3

3. Tier wise she is low mid tier. She can compete but has some horrible matchups and has no true armor moves .

4. Her footsies game is OK at best she has very slow normals and is easily blockable.

5. She is an absolute blast to play but i am very bias ;)

Since I don't want to start another thread I've been using her and what I can say... DAMN she's so hard to play you have to play perfectly and Reptile what is this matchup 2-8 3-7.. How do you guys play footsie with Sindel ? What i tend to do is D4, 44 , D4 into step up or D4 alone. Have you guys other idea for setting up her offence because you can't win by just using her iAF. I find it very hard to approach the opponent and when I'm close this is where levi cancel enter. Is levi cancel for pressure that useful ? I mean what are the good string to use with her. I do 2 levi cancel 3,1 levi cancel, 2,1 levi cancel are those strings good or they're just bad for pressure. Since Sinde has very low damage combo how do you set up you B3,F2 when up close ? I know it's a lot of question but I think I haven't raged that much about a long time. I mean you really have to take your time. Also how do you stop those damn jumper online, I know it's online but when somebody crossup Sindel non stop I got my ass kicked everytime.. I was trying to use 1 as an anti air but can it really work ?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Isn't pressure going to step as they fall to the ground so they will use wake up attack ?
Im sorry, let me clarify. After a 2 or 21 you can do a levitate fireball as opposed to the standard Levi cancel. It looks cool, adds damage, and can really throw off the opponent.