What's new

Question about DLC

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
and Jason was teased the week before they announced kombat pack 1 (Cause it was Friday the 13)

yea, they will likely show us kombat pack 1 this month if they are following MKX schedule, so we get to see who is in it.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I believe they showed it before release but only gave us silhouettes of the 3 characters besides Jason.

I think they'll be more upfront about who the characters will be this time around, or rather the first three, similar to Injustice 2.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
and Jason was teased the week before they announced kombat pack 1 (Cause it was Friday the 13)

yea, they will likely show us kombat pack 1 this month if they are following MKX schedule, so we get to see who is in it.
I think they need to show us the rest of the cast first and I doubt they’ll make it before the release unless they show 2-3 characters per kombat kast

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I think they need to show us the rest of the cast first and I doubt they’ll make it before the release unless they show 2-3 characters per kombat kast
I'm pretty sure only like 4 or 5 people were not revealed at that point (I think Reptile was just revealed near the start of march)

there is technically only 5 people left to reveal, so I'm not sure

wouldn't be surprised if Kombat pack 1 trailer is dropped before game release

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
They will show it prior to release to get people to buy that season pass. I think you'll be looking at the following for the first 6 DLC:

Ermac
Fujin
Sindel
Reptile
Terminator
Spawn

Other possibilities are Sareena, Chameleon, Havik, Reiko, Takeda, Pennywise, Michael Myers.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
wut about Nightwolf, or smoke

honestly, I'm interested with Kombat pack 1, feel like NRS will drop a bomb on us, like the story trailer

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
They like silhouettes & teases & cheeky trolls way to much to reveal all of the dlc pack at once...maybe we get the 1st & guest

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
They will show it prior to release to get people to buy that season pass. I think you'll be looking at the following for the first 6 DLC:

Ermac
Fujin
Sindel
Reptile
Terminator
Spawn
I would switch any of those for human smoke, but that would be a really hype line up.