What's new

Question about beating towers in brutal difficulty

KCJ506

Noob
I recently just learned that if you beat a boss tower in brutal difficulty, there's a chance you can get a brutality. I was just wondering, does this also apply to brutalities that you can only get by playing KL? Because I pretty much have every character's brutality that you can get from their character specific towers and I've beaten boss towers in brutal mode numerous times now with characters I'm missing brutalities with and I keep getting augments instead.

Zviko

Noob
You can't get KL brutalities like that. I've seen Skarlet's parry brutality in the far left tower. I believe that was the KL one and that's how I got it. So maybe check that tower sometimes. Other than that, they are sometimes in those Krypt events.

SparkySanders

Unga bunga dude
Man I’ve done so many of those stupid brutal towers to try and get nightwolfs back throw brutal and it’s ALWAYS augments fml

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yep, you can get any brutality for the character you're playing. 100% worth it and the only towers I do.

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
i wonder why i cant unlock more joker brutals with the towers
i have done all 5 of his towers and it shows only 15/22 (brutal,taunt)
i just did around 10 brutal towers, nothing besides some gear and augments
with sindel back on release i could unlock all her brutals with brutal towers difficulty
(even the brutals you get in her own towers)

did NRS nerfed getting brutals to yet again boot up the game all day to see if a tower with a brutal is up?
or people pray to see if it is in the shop, 1~3 shown out of ~300 brutals. ("collect them all" :D)

(i am on pc)

Zviko

Noob
i wonder why i cant unlock more joker brutals with the towers
i have done all 5 of his towers and it shows only 15/22 (brutal,taunt)
i just did around 10 brutal towers, nothing besides some gear and augments
with sindel back on release i could unlock all her brutals with brutal towers difficulty
(even the brutals you get in her own towers)

did NRS nerfed getting brutals to yet again boot up the game all day to see if a tower with a brutal is up?
or people pray to see if it is in the shop, 1~3 shown out of ~300 brutals. ("collect them all" :D)

(i am on pc)
Yeah I think Joker rewards are broken. Seems like only gear rewards work but I wonder for how long. I got a few skins for him and then just augments. 0 brutalities from brutal difficulty rewards. Works for everyone else but Joker.