What's new

Tech Quanchi tag Team combos

MKR

Noob
who is best tag partner with quanchi and can possible tag team quacni combos 40% without using Ex moves?

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
I've seen crazy stuff with Noob Saibot using the unblockable ball and doing skeletal boosts. Scorpion as well, but I hardly ever play tag though, so I have no idea.

Maybe Lemon1991 can provide some insight since he mains Noob :p

D

Deleted member 9158

Honestly, I never really played tag kombat that much really. But I suppose you could try using his shadow ball to set up rune traps, or skeletal boosts as DemoniChris said. My advice? hit up practice mode, see who complements Quan the best. He's a finicky character, so it could take some work.

But Noob could be a decent parter, as it's hard to zone Noob, and very easy to zone Quan. Hmm...

I like Reptile-QC because you can summon a green ball and then sky drop in front to pressure. The result is unblockable rune traps backed up by an advancing green ball. If it hits you njp, dash 1 into trance for a reset.

Then when you tag, Reptile gains access to a rune trap lol

Quan Chi/Noob for tag shenanigans. Start with Quan Chi and do b3 1+2 11 112 trance jp 1 shadow ball (tag move)
It puts him in that shadow state where he can't block and you get a free jump so you can do it again.