What's new

Breakthrough - Summoner Quan Chi - New Full Screen Combo Starter from Buffed Hell Spark!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Last edited:
As soon as I read the patch notes I new what it was. Notes also state that skulls and air skulls can start a combo now as well. Didn't have a chance to mess with it but I was thinking using it as Shang's mk9 up skull trap, where on block you get plus frame and on hit it combos.
Hey @STB Shujinkydink I don't know if spark on hit grants you a window to do a ji2 or ji1 that would combo, but In theory you could hit someone with a skull (as it is suppose to start a combo as well according to patch notes) throw the spark right after so that it combos and then continue the combo, and if you have time to Jip after the Spark imagine the damage you can get from a skull on hit))))

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
This is impressive. So can you just sit full screen, shot a few skulls, launch the bat, hit confirm into ExRune into ExTrance to start the vortex full screen. If so, 2 bar Quan just scares me. Gonna need that one bar block breaker soon NRS.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Looks like you can combo air skull into hell sparks and vice versa, but regardless of timing (unless it's like 1f or something) you can't then combo into rune when you land.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
As soon as I read the patch notes I new what it was. Notes also state that skulls and air skulls can start a combo now as well. Didn't have a chance to mess with it but I was thinking using it as Shang's mk9 up skull trap, where on block you get plus frame and on hit it combos.
Hey @STB Shujinkydink I don't know if spark on hit grants you a window to do a ji2 or ji1 that would combo, but In theory you could hit someone with a skull (as it is suppose to start a combo as well according to patch notes) throw the spark right after so that it combos and then continue the combo, and if you have time to Jip after the Spark imagine the damage you can get from a skull on hit))))
When I read the patch notes I thought that's what it meant but I tried to combo from ground and air skull and neither worked for me for some reason so I gave up, I only did this by accident I wasn't looking for it. I'll mess around with skull more

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
As if they actually buffed summoner with this and his b2 launching on charge.like seriously raiden lost his safe overhead and quants just gets safer how is that fair