AdmiralAugustus

Check

Hidan

Insuperable

Shujinkydink

Mirrors

YRemY

Noob
Insuperable, you were a beast at Kombat Network! Highly entertaining! Haven't bought a Mortal Kombat game since Deception but you had me glued to that stream in suspense as you were pruning the pools. Hope to see you boss mode more in the future :cheers:

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Insuperable, you were a beast at Kombat Network! Highly entertaining! Haven't bought a Mortal Kombat game since Deception but you had me glued to that stream in suspense as you were pruning the pools. Hope to see you boss mode more in the future :cheers:
Thank you so much! I really appreciate this comment, it's probably the most motivational one given to me! I hope to make future showings, and I plan to level up my game with better knowledge of matchups/characters, with the amazing players at VSM! :) Hopefully I do not disappoint in my future Quan showcases!

Agree 100%, will take quan for a serious spin after watching that!

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
lolol I thought I commented and stuck this?? Sorry [MENTION=6481]Insuperable[/MENTION]

1. Good Shit
2. Thread Stickied

I'm glad we finally got some match videos of Quan! Let's keep 'em coming!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'm gonna have to come back to this thread when I have time later, some of these player match ups look pretty interesting

Albo

Noob
some very impressive play from dink here in casuals plus money matches against the likes of death, pig, big d and more pre Final round. the matches start at around two hours, fourty minutes in. if he maintains this kind of performance for the tourney, i'm sure he'll end up placing well.

huge props to him for connecting that AA D1~trance consistently.

http://www.twitch.tv/atlmk/b/310390093

myth

Noob
Thanks for the props guys! its a blast here and I hope I can finall cement myself as the universal name of quan DO NOT FORGET! new tech coming on the stream tomorrow for the tourney. I broke this character <3
Any links to the recorded new tech / tourney?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
These matches aren't fantastic. I am playing with a friend of mine, who is a pretty good Jax player. I could use some advice as to what to do. Part of the problem I saw is execution, as I didn't follow through with some of my combo chances. Also, while it was online, I had a hard time adjusting, but that wasn't my major concern. I'm not sure how to punish Jax. Every jump-in attempt he can stop with some pretty solid anti-air. Could someone here give me a few tips?

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
These matches aren't fantastic. I am playing with a friend of mine, who is a pretty good Jax player. I could use some advice as to what to do. Part of the problem I saw is execution, as I didn't follow through with some of my combo chances. Also, while it was online, I had a hard time adjusting, but that wasn't my major concern. I'm not sure how to punish Jax. Every jump-in attempt he can stop with some pretty solid anti-air. Could someone here give me a few tips?

no offense, but that was pretty hard to watch