What's new

Quan Chi Frame Data

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Quan do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness anyone?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Chaosphere has made threads for most of the characters called "Insert Character Name Here" Frame Data Conclusions - Blocked String Gaps. This will probably help you with your project.
Thank you! I'll look for them...I spoke to him and he said he hasn't finished every character yet...but yeah, I'll do additional research and look for these threads. Thanks again :)

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Thank you! I'll look for them...I spoke to him and he said he hasn't finished every character yet...but yeah, I'll do additional research and look for these threads. Thanks again :)
Oh ok. I'm not sure which characters he hasn't done. If you need help finding gaps for characters he hasn't done, I can try and help since I understand the frame data. (I think haha)

Somberness

Lights
why is the "block cancel advantage" absent in this post?
The rollback wiped it out. I put it back and to answer your questions, you have to take the cancel advantage and minus the execution of the move to figure out if there is a gap. If the result is negative, then there is a gap and anything 2 or larger can be armored out of. B3,1+2 for example is 17-27 which equates to a 10 frame gap. Keep in mind that the 1+2 could hit a frame later depending on the hitbox of your opponent, so it could be an 11 frame gap if you block B3 in crouch.