What's new

Quan Chi´s Ultimate Combos 35%-55% |2013|

Element_

The First Element
I know this has nothing to do with the thread ,but what does your name mean? is LKB a clan ? anyway I think I played you over a month ago , I left after a win which made me look bad but I was having internet problems ...pointless playing in bad laggy conditions .

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
No Problem. Yes that is a clan. One of the few european clans. LKB=Lin Kuei Brotherhood. A clanname from Mortal Kombat history ;)

MK-NBB

Sure, look in the discription from this Video . You can find there the FB-site and the homepage. Yeah i know GRs and the leader of GRs

I know this has nothing to do with the thread ,but what does your name mean? is LKB a clan ? anyway I think I played you over a month ago , I left after a win which made me look bad but I was having internet problems ...pointless playing in bad laggy conditions .
it means lkb (lin kuei brotherhood) nbb (new big boss of mk9)
his tag was "NewBigBossOfMK9"
a very humble name ;) lulz

btw nice combos!

MK-NBB

it means lkb (lin kuei brotherhood) nbb (new big boss of mk9)
his tag was "NewBigBossOfMK9"
a very humble name ;) lulz

btw nice combos!

Where I started playing MK9 I was really bad. I losed every match. One day I wanted get one of the best online player and created this nam NewBigBOSSofMK9. But now I dont like this name and maked to just NBB. Thx man =)