What's new

Quality Of Life Changes You'd Like To See

portent

Noob
I know there's already a thread for complaints and rants, but I think we really need a consolidated thread just for specific quality of life changes we would like to see implemented.

MK11 is awesome so far, but we definitely need a few quality of life changes to some things.

- Why are the tournament variations not the base variations? This makes no sense.

- If the tournament variations are not going to be implemented as the base variations, then the menu system to change them is far too convoluted to make the change quickly. It should be on the character select screen options with a toggle switch to change the characters to the TV's. (We should never have needed a brief tutorial by NRS to learn how to change to the TV's in the menu.)

Please post up any QoL changes you'd like to see.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
  • Separate skins and shaders
  • Earn more gold for krypt
  • less emphasis on mandatory konsumables for towers. Regular towers are ok lol
  • more cool down on AI assists in towers. Seriously it takes 2 seconds to recharge

Get rid of all the konsumables and get rid of all the modifiers in the towers. If you want to make the fight harder, give the AI more health or make him do more damage or something. Playing the game that we paid for should involve playing the game that we paid for, not being forced to play some lame freeware game random shit is just happening all over the screen.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
Fix Tournament variations - Not being able to select them in practice mode immediately is ridiculous
Have an option so Krushing Blows automatically trigger in practice mode
Make the krypt not random so I don't unlock loads of stuff I don't want.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You can easily create tournament variations, once you go in the move list, click on 1 and you can select it and it'll create it for you.

1. Random loot is SHIT and NRS knows this from IJ2, so many people were frustrated with the loot boxes I have no idea why they are doing the same shit over again like greedy ass bags. Give loot based on who you play, if they can calculate the percentage of character usage, they give you loot based on who you play more % wise.
  2. Take out consumables and variation icons OUT of the Krypt, give those out as rewards for playing along with Koins.
  3. Tower modifiers should affect the AI. AND lasers coming off screen, unblockable and without a timer is fucking RETARDED.
Pro tip: if your game is grindy and takes players months to unlock everything for a character is fine, as long as it's FUN to play. The towers are nothing but fun right now, it's just a sack of unfair and frustrating shit no one wants to play. And no I'm not going to let the AI do it, I want to play the fucking game I paid for.

/rant

Invincibeast

Stay Free
The option to equip moves in to the 3 move slots available from character select would be great.
This would help in practice mode and versus mode if custom variations are ever allowed competitively.

It wouldn't take long to choose the moves to fill the slots available, thus allowing tournaments to still run in normal time slots with little hassle on the TO's part.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Don't know if anybody has said this (haven't read peoples replies), but an identifier for chests in the Krypt.

I don't know if there is already a way to tell (I've only used it once) but I'm not going to lie, I went past multiple chests when I first entered it and had to do a double take. It'd be good for there to be a slightly glowing outline around a chest when you're near it. A really small and inconsequential change in the long run of things, but one I'd like anyway.

portent

Noob
One extra addition to my OP:

- Premium Edition purchasers should not have any content hidden behind a paywall. This was a poor decision and makes the game feel very SFV-ish. I dropped that game for a reason. There needs to be some compensation outside of a couple skins and early access to DLC. I could have purchased the Kombat Pack separately based on its reveal. Instead, I put my money in without knowledge and I may never like any of the DLC, so my reward is potentially characters I don't like a week early. Premium Edition purchasers should have been given compensation in the form of in game currency to use for the content paywall.

-Bring Switch version current and keep it current

Last edited: