What's new

PxP A F0xy Grampa Wins MKX @ Red Fight District IV!

nindo

play 3rd strike, it's a good game
Hey guys, kinda late with this post but I had a much needed sleep. Thank you all for coming and making Mortal Kombat X at Red Fight District IV a succes! We had about 70 entrants and from many different countries (Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, UK, Czech and the Netherlands) so huge props to everyone for travelling to Amsterdam. Give a shoutout either in this topic or https://www.facebook.com/redfightdistrict?fref=ts and let us know what you liked/disliked about our event! Hope you guys enjoyed, and maybe till next year? ;)

Results (http://rfd.challonge.com/RFDIV_MKX/standings):
1. PxP PND A F0xy Grampa - UK - Tempest Kung Lao
2. CDV.MCZ Whiteblack - FR - Dragon Fist Liu Kang
3. LLL Taco - NL - Tempest Kung Lao, Grandmaster Sub Zero
4. Nivek - GR - Thunder God Raiden, War God Kotal Kahn
5. Boba Grimes - DE - Aftershock Tremor
5. st9rm - AT - Shirai Ryu Takeda
7. The Bizzle - NL - Full Auto Jacqui
7. Vakphoenix - CZ - Kobu Jutsu Tanya

Twitch archive : http://www.twitch.tv/fight_club_nrw/v/19100820 (MKX action starts at 01:00:00)

Attachments

iamShorteh

"Vengeance will be mine!"
Congratulations to everyone who has participated at RFD, to those who placed high in the rankings, and ofcourse those who helped organize this amazing event.

I managed to capture one of A F0xy Grampa's off-stream bracket matches, against Djack:

@A F0xy Grampa
@Djack

st9rm

viennality.com
congrats to @A F0xy Grampa for takin the whole thing, whitebl4ck & @rubmytaco for taking the 2nd and 3rd place, @Nivek for knocking me into losers and afterwards out of the tournament :(, the whole french community, especially @Mijnwop aka RZA for coming out and ofc @nindo and the boiz from rfd for making this event possible
it has been an absolute blast, and i think now is the time, to make europe shine
this tournament was the proof, that people are willing to travel all over europe, eventhough there's no big money on the line

shoutouts to everyone who has been taking part at our apartment casuals/money matches as well, these matches were super hype, also austria vs germany 3on3 was a blast :)
huge props to @The-Bizzle for rocking dat jaquie doe!

it has been a blast meeting and playing everyone
thanks for the awesome time - it was absolutely worth it

special shoutouts of course to my friends, who shared the apartment with me :)
@TheLeoholic @MK_Al @jokey77 @Vak Phoenix @Smascer

see ya guys at the next big thing in europe very soon

jokey77

Character Loyalist
This trip was fun! Especially the casuals have made me recognize plenty of areas where I can and must level up now.

Besides all Players were totally nice and respectful. I must confess that I was somewhat nervous, when we were about to have like 15 "strangers" at our rented appartment. However everyone turned out to be really cool & respectful and in the end there was nothing to complain about. This was no matter of course! Thanks for making this such a great experience.

@Crathen - I am still impressed by how on Point your execution was.
@Nivek - Noone is playing Nivek like Nivek!
@A F0xy Grampa - Last Saturday will forever be remembered as the day when I beat you (once).
@Vak Phoenix - A guy knowing more about MK than I do (which does mean a lot). Besides a totally uncomplicated, humble and friendly person. He also seems to be really straight in every way but maybe one! Good guy!
@Smascer - Great and friendly roommate levelling up at lightspeed!
@rubmytaco and @The-Bizzle - Both great guys keeping the community together!

... and shoutouts to all the others! Hope to see you in Vienna in Feburary! :)

edit: Our 3on3 was fun and won't be forgotten ever! You hear that, @Mitsuownes ? - Only Chance to take revenge would be coming to Vienna in Feburary. That being said, Mitsu is a particularly funny guy. Especially when he is doing Scorpion-Combos blindly or spamming even more Plasmashots than I do! :)

Last edited:

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
It's always a good time when the MK community gets together, the Dutch community are awesome and it was my first time meeting a lot of them.

Special shoutout to Bizzle, top guy.

To everyone there, was sick to see you all and look forward to hopefully seeing the eu scene continue moving forward in a positive manner.

I still find it quite amazing how well everybody gets on immediately as well, from all ends of Europe too :)

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
man i can tell that rfd has been the best event i have ever been to. The best competition i have ever had. It definitely mafe me learn a lot. But the best of all was the people who attended. The coolest guys i have ever met on such a great event.
So thanks to everyone who was there, bringing the hype.
And congrats to @A F0xy Grampa ,@whiteblack and @rubmytaco

@The-Bizzle awesome jaqui bro
but one more thing....
gimme dat rematch bro:p

A great moment, good job to everyone especially for my men Mijnwop aka RZA and Whtebl4ck. We were several to have come from France to participate in this tournament and I am great satisfied to have been able to confront my level with the European level. Thanks to St9rm who motives me to level up my Takeda shiray ryu when i see his.