What's new

Breakthrough - Ethereal Pushing Ethereal Further Still - EX Fade Tech

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
All hail the innovators! I'm super intrigued to fight an ethereal Mileena, seeing her get out of so many crazy and common set ups/mix ups is amazing. There's definitely quite a few less than appreciated variations that at worst have some noteworthy utility.

Great voice, great editing, great tech, everyone should have you sell shit for businesses lol.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Amazing! I'm liking this variation more and more. I was completely wrong about it being ass, it seems actually good.

R.I.P. Piercing? :(

All hail the innovators! I'm super intrigued to fight an ethereal Mileena, seeing her get out of so many crazy and common set ups/mix ups is amazing. There's definitely quite a few less than appreciated variations that at worst have some noteworthy utility.

Great voice, great editing, great tech, everyone should have you sell shit for businesses lol.
That's exactly it. Ethereal might not be strong enough overall for a main variation right now, but as a counterpick it seems very useable.

Next patch, ex fade will become her normal fade, without the cost of meter and ex fade will count as a hit (when she throws down the sai it will count as a low attack)

Pls

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Next patch, ex fade will become her normal fade, without the cost of meter and ex fade will count as a hit (when she throws down the sai it will count as a low attack)

Pls
EX Fade doesn't need to count as a hit. Regular fade just need some frames shaved off from start up and then Ethereal is more or less fine ignoring any universal buffs.