What's new

Video/Tutorial Push Block Paper Scissors: Training Room and FGC Lingo with Darth Arma

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Feel like you don't understand the tools in Practice Mode? Not sure how to make the best of your time in the training room? Don't worry, Darth Arma has you covered with the latest episode of Push Block Paper Scissors.

In episode 8, Arma goes over what does what in Practice and how you can apply those settings to help yourself in a live match. If you want to try some things with Superman or you have some trouble against Batman, this is a great step-by-step on how to test those things that are getting you down. You can see above that even a reversal super can be worth trying out.

On that note, Arma also goes over some FGC terms, like what OTG and an Okizeme mean. If I'm being honest, I wasn't sure of the difference myself, so this video was a great resource to stop me from exposing myself as a total noob (outside of the fact I'm admitting it here). He doesn't get into the realm of the weirder terms, like what the heck meaty means, but this will get you in the door for understanding the technical side of fighting games. Everything he goes over in this video can be applied to other characters in Injustice 2 and even other games. So if you want to step your game up, check out the video down below and subscribe to Darth Arma's Youtube and Twitter for more.