What's new

Tech Punishing WUs with b2

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Sorry if this is already known but I've been taking full advantage of this. When you do a 1f2 or CD an let them go down and dash in after, if you do b2 right before they wake up, you'll cross them up but the b2 will whiff, causing there wakeup to whiff and CW recovers from her b2 faster than most wakeups for characters, allowing a full punish combo. The best thing about this too is it doesn't reverse inputs, the crossup happens as they are waking up, making it extremely difficult to get out of and once they start respecting that is when it gets really fun The only WUs this doesn't work on is grundys WC, lex's corpse charge, flashs LC, lobos hook charge, or any other characters that have a special that covers a lot of ground fast.

@Under_The_Mayo
@Laos_boy
@GGA 16 Bit
@BartenderJeeves
@chemist4hire
@RunwayMafia
@any other CW players

Last edited:

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This appears pretty useful. Just looking at superman, it causes his low scoop AND rising grab to whiff, while also stuffing his Punch.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
This appears pretty useful. Just looking at superman, it causes his low scoop AND rising grab to whiff, while also stuffing his Punch.
Yeah it's pretty useful for her bad MU's. I did some further testing on this. It actually doesn't work on Grundy, bane or DD cuz they're too big so it won't crossup. But other than that I'm pretty sure it works on everyone else

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Yeah it's pretty useful for her bad MU's. I did some further testing on this. It actually doesn't work on Grundy, bane or DD cuz they're too big so it won't crossup. But other than that I'm pretty sure it works on everyone else
I got something for bane coming up right meow.