What's new

Tech Punishing Venom Uppercut

Error404

Noob
My contribution to the Doomsday players before EVO 2014
This not only punishes for decent damage ,but also wastes a full level of Venom (as you can see in the video)
The reason this combo works as a punish is because of Banes hitbox being very low to the ground after the MB part of the move . That makes F2 hit at its last frames and allows MB ES to combo .
@Noobe
@MastererBetty
@Tm_whiteboi
@GGA Jeremiah
@GGA Saucy Jack
@Eldriken

E

Eldriken

Yeeeaaaahhhhh.

I always forget that you can dash under the second part of MB Venom Upper.

I'll definitely keep this in mind. Thanks for the tag.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If he doesn't MB it then you don't get a punish, if that's always how you punish then you allow him to escape with a "mixup"

Error404

Noob
I can forward dash the MB on reaction , its pretty easy actually so no , there is no "mix-up" to speak of.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
@Qwark28
Holes is one thing but having tech for specific situations is something else and especially in this game. That exact thing happens in a match, you know what to do, hype as fuck moment

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If who doesn't MB what? Bane? If he doesn't MB Venom Upper, he's very punishable.
if you always do this punish then once in a while it'd be logical not to MB since in order to do this punish you can't punish the normal uppercut.

E

Eldriken

if you always do this punish then once in a while it'd be logical not to MB since in order to do this punish you can't punish the normal uppercut.
I don't think I'm following you. Maybe I don't understand what you're trying to say.

E

Eldriken

Normal Venom uppercut will cause you to lose your punish if you waste the - frames of the uppercut dashing forward because you think he will MB it.
Oh, I see now. Yeah, that is true.