What's new

Strategy Punishing Smoke

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
All this hate is pathetic,who cares if you've no use for it,it's a different way to punish.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Damn, man, it's an option. And saying "no one ever punished me before" is true because no one even tried to or knew it was punishable. Another example: Sonya's catrwheel, -3 on block, do a standing 9 frame jab and she gets hit out of her instant divekick, but "you're exposed to d1 and d4, lol". Wow, what a problem. Find a way around it, I won't say more.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Damn, man, it's an option. And saying "no one ever punished me before" is true because no one even tried to or knew it was punishable. Another example: Sonya's catrwheel, -3 on block, do a standing 9 frame jab and she gets hit out of her instant divekick, but "you're exposed to d1 and d4, lol". Wow, what a problem. Find a way around it, I won't say more.
what the fuck are you talking about?

cgerrr

Tourney id: Gfc_alekS
if i'm not mistaken... it isn't safe if the Smoke player reads it. i'm completely safe taking a step after b2,3.
btw... this isn't complicated... this is easier than jumping really... I don't have to read anything... just step back and react.
Can someone explain how can Smoke punish anticipated crossjump after blocked b23 which is -15? It would be nice to know.