What's new

Tech Punishing Shazam's forward teleport

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Thought I'd share this with you guys. I don't know if this is known but I've never seen anyone use it before. I dashed through a teleport a few days back, didn't know it was even possible. Then took my kitty to the lab and here are the results.
Credits go to GGA 16 Bit , he was aware of the catdash punish before i was.
chemist4hire , here it is man, hope it helps.
So 16 bit, Krayzie Under_The_Mayo what do you guys think?
P.S: Sorry for the res I'll upload it in HD later

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Thanks for the information. However, I tend to end my combos with with either 1,f2 or 122 and these leave shazam in front of me. In that situation most shazam players teleport away from me not towards me. That is the teleport I want to punish the most, because if I can punish that then I can actually get them to stop teleporting all together and submitting to the mixup. But this is very useful. Thank you very much.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Can you get the timing down so that, on read that Shazam is going to teleport away, a MB Catdash hits him at the end of his invincibility frames as he teleports away? chemist4hire Rodrigue
Been messing with this earlier today. Timing is extremely tight if you end your combo with the whip but it's not impossible.
chemist4hire if you end your combo with 122 or 1f2, he's going to be knocked down closer to you and the trick here is to dash forward as soon as he's down then catdash, no need to meter burn it. The timing isn't that hard once you get used to it. I will re-upload a vid later this week to show you