Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm missing
  • Frost
  • Robo
  • Sheeva
  • Fujin
I ain't buying Aftermath a second time lmao, so if y'all know if there are weird interactions with theirs let me know.

Noteworthy things:
  • Jacqui's high dash punch OF COURSE hits Mileena out of her roll
  • Rambo's M60 high also hits her
  • She goes under a good amount of mids depending on the distance
  • YOU CAN PUNISH CETRION PINIATA!!!!!!!!! (Not technically a projectile but I had to try it).

Last edited:
Rolling Thunder can go full-screen, a more likely position for them to be trying to zone you. It can potentially hop their amped mid shot.

Her roll has parts of its animation that low-profile more than others, which introduces a lot of randomness vs certain projectiles.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Rolling Thunder can go full-screen, a more likely position for them to be trying to zone you. It can potentially hop their amped mid shot.

Her roll has parts of its animation that low-profile more than others, which introduces a lot of randomness vs certain projectiles.
Yeah I’ll have to lab that next! You could hop over them but I haven’t tried that move yet lmao. Not sure how easy it is to use.

It seems that way there are so many inconsistencies with what you can roll under and not.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I'm missing
  • Frost
  • Robo
  • Sheeva
  • Fujin
I ain't buying Aftermath a second time lmao, so if y'all know if there are weird interactions with theirs let me know.

Noteworthy things:
  • Jacqui's high dash punch OF COURSE hits Mileena out of her roll
  • Rambo's M60 high also hits her
  • She goes under a good amount of mids depending on the distance
  • YOU CAN PUNISH CETRION PINIATA!!!!!!!!! (Not technically a projectile but I had to try it).
Awesome work but I gotta say the jacqui thing really pisses me off lol. I mean COME.ON.

Also I never heard "Piniata" until now....damn

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
And it needs to low profile lows :coffee:

He shows some good stuff! I can't believe you can punish FBs with her ball roll, she's so iconic lmao.
It's a death on block roll but it's has many uses. She is very YOLO. High risk high reward. She can't hit confirm her overhead/low starters but she can jail many strings into amped straight sai for 5% chip

Strange buttons but good

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
She definitely is the most unsafe but rewarding rush down char that is meant to be yolo in a way.

Today I played her in KL for the first time and won a match with yolo ball roll into FB. I feel dirty, but also really good lmao.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Actually, speaking of Aftermath, extending Rolling Thunder pretty much tells Sheeva's raw Telestomps to go fuck themselves, regardless of delay or direction. The only one that has the best chance of hitting you is her delayed Behind Telestomp, but even that can be avoided consistently. Just wait a bit after you see the move, then just literally roll out the way like we're playing Dark Souls. It's not punishing necessarily, but it does negate something that casual Sheevas love to do.

Afumba

Noob
Actually, speaking of Aftermath, extending Rolling Thunder pretty much tells Sheeva's raw Telestomps to go fuck themselves, regardless of delay or direction. The only one that has the best chance of hitting you is her delayed Behind Telestomp, but even that can be avoided consistently. Just wait a bit after you see the move, then just literally roll out the way like we're playing Dark Souls. It's not punishing necessarily, but it does negate something that casual Sheevas love to do.

Man i am gonna call this "The Dark Souls" from here on out. Lol

Mileena’s backdash is OD. Use it and get a full punish on Sheeva.