What's new

Question Punishing Cyrax's teleport

Hello. I was wondering what the best way to punish cyrax's teleport is? I tried a few things, but he always nets me.

Thanks in advance.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Not sure if 1 xx axe works but probably like 1 xx axe > 1 > 1 > 1 > 112 xx shoulder or something along those lines.

You have to punish him out of the air with it which is annoying.

Out of the air? What do you mean? What i am struggling with is when he teleports in front of me and beats me no matter what i do :/

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
you mean behind you? Cyrax can't teleport in front of you

and yeah he's still airborne for the time that you need to punish him, plus he takes a while to recover so you should be able to hit him first.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Hm, is it possible to do it to quickly? Or do i not have to worry about that
its been so long since I played Mk I'm not 100% sure but I assume the timing is pretty lenient seeing as the standing 1 or d1 is followed by axe so even if the 1 or d1 miss the axe should hit them I think anyway.or like Cossner said 'if in doubt' just uppercut,nightwolfs uppercut is one of the better ones in the game.

There is so many characters and they are all different...i need to memorize every characters frame and stuff like that if can ever be good

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
There is so many characters and they are all different...i need to memorize every characters frame and stuff like that if can ever be good
nah not really,don't worry about all that yet,start off with knowing how and when to punish,nightwolf is a punishment character afterall.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I love his charge move. Very punishable, but i love do use it against people who try to zone :D
what,shoulder? Haha,yeah it's still a cool move but sadly things got even rougher for nightwolf when fools started ducking it and full combo punishing :(