What's new

punishing bane charge.

CountHyuga

Old man Hyuga.
I really can't figure out how to punish bane charge. I try with speedy normals or trait but he always seem to recover fast enough.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
I really can't figure out how to punish bane charge. I try with speedy normals or trait but he always seem to recover fast enough.
A universal punish to bane charge is to absorb his hit of armor while he's charging at you with a mb b3 and then release the b3 once you absorb charge and hit him for a full combo.

Also what character do you play? I'm sure you have more punishes

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
To add that, be sure to not use MB B3 or F3 to counter his charge if he has LvL 3 trait active, because he has armor breaking properties on many (all?) of his specials when that's active.
Right, also important to note and if you're a projectile character you can neutral jump over charge and buffer into a fireball when you land the fireball will punish bane in his recovery

thlityoursloat

kick kick
To add that, be sure to not use MB B3 or F3 to counter his charge if he has LvL 3 trait active, because he has armor breaking properties on many (all?) of his specials when that's active.
yeah, then proceed to win the match after that because Bane will never have venom again for the next decade.

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
Batman can punish by neutral jumping over Bane during his rage charge, then immediately doing df1 upon landing so that it whiff punishes Bane.

Supergirl can punish with b1, and also by jumping over the charge and whiff punishing with spaceport or a laser.

Sub Zero can punish with slide, and also with b2.

The Charge is easy enough to deal with but the Juggernaut rush ability is different, I've yet to find something tht consistently beats it. Sometimes i can grab him out of it other times i cnt, you can neutral jump it but he turns around and does tht wake up uppercut tht has armor. Sometimes he charges and it doesnt even grab me when im crouching other times it grabs me when im crouching lol. It has weird properties. How do you guys deal with it?

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
Is juggernaut rush a gear move? If it is then I'd say not to worry about it too much, as you'll never see it in competitive play.