What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Punishers

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
What's the best punisher for low profile moved i.e. Scorpions leg grab or erron blacks slide
Scorpions Slide is punished the heaviest mid screen by waiting a little and then landing a B12 to connect him as he stands (he's still in recovery) and in the corner B2 is the best.

I don't know about all low profiles but most are punished with mid hitting moves just fine, if you catch someone with a freeze when they are small B2 or Ji1 have the best vertical hit boxes. @Braindead did a thread on it I believe check his profile for his threads started

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Ji2 has way better vertical hit than ji1
And b2 whiffs on small body's like mileena when she's in a ball right?
If b12 hits erron and Scorpion than that's good enough for me I guess

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
This is worth exploring. Erron Black ex slide and Scorpion's ex takeout.

Any other ambiguous punishes worth talking about?

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
EB ex Slide Shots is -15, and despite having a low hurtbox, can be punished with highs and mids alike. 11(1), b12, f4(2), and even d2 can punish. If the timing is difficult, hit the lab for a bit to get a feel for the block stun. Or throw since it can be used in the reversal window.

Scorpion ex Takeout however... That's a massive -32. You can punish that with anything you want, low profile or not. Scorpion takes forever to stand up after this move, just be patient. After blocking, hold forward. As soon as you see SZ move, input your preferred punish.