What's new

Breakthrough Punish DoomsDay Supernova everytime safely

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Good stuff. I knew about this and it is one of the things that makes the doomsday matchup pretty easy when you stay out of the corner, but I have been going for: sky alert, d2 xx db4 (load ice), 11 xx d4 (hits ice). Then done b3 in to combo. I will look in to 2x sky alert in to b3, dash sky alert, d2 xx db4, 223 xx 4 (hold), dash -- For pretty good damage and set up!

iitRueii

Noob
Good stuff. I knew about this and it is one of the things that makes the doomsday matchup pretty easy when you stay out of the corner, but I have been going for: sky alert, d2 xx db4 (load ice), 11 xx d4 (hits ice). Then done b3 in to combo. I will look in to 2x sky alert in to b3, dash sky alert, d2 xx db4, 223 xx 4 (hold), dash -- For pretty good damage and set up!
Very nice man, only been playing green arrow for 2 days now and he's a beast lol

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
yup Green Arrow has plenty of tools to completely shut down Doomsday's Supernova game...

I mean i thin kthe ewhole cast can forward dash the supernova and blow it up but GA can do that or useless arrows into full punish...

good video tho

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
HAHA I take it the accent is neither. So what region in England is it from? I'm interested to know
i'm gonna be honest, even i can't tell half the accents from each other over here, True's is either Liverpool (Scouser), or Newcastle (Geordie). two cities, but still in England

Very nice man, only been playing green arrow for 2 days now and he's a beast lol

just started? good! :3 here's a tidbit d1 arrow is deceptively good online. which is a bad thing. its easily interruptable offline. You've gotta train you opponent to respect it. d1 savage blast is handy in that regard.

i'm gonna be honest, even i can't tell half the accents from each other over here, True's is either Liverpool (Scouser), or Newcastle (Geordie). two cities, but still in England
Same thing in the states, there are countless accents and some resemble each other. The funniest situation is the representation of southern accents in the media and hollywood. As surprising as it may seem not all southern accents are the same. Another funny thing about them is that American actors that aren't southern usually do horrible southern accents in general but for some reason actors from the UK can usually do better American southern Accent impersonations. There are some accents though that are very distinct, like the Bronx accent from new york or the boston accent from massachesetts.