What's new

PSA: Toxic Players Online

I just ran into yet another toxic player online ofc. T-Bagging between Kombat League rounds. Started to scream over the mic that I was hacking or using mods (I'm on XB1) because he deems certain moves cheap or lacks matchup and fundamentals of the meta.

On his knockdown I used JIK to blow up his U+3 wakeup that he used far too much which we all know is plus ob and choose to do either D1 check, throw or input string but in this case he got blown up by the jik alone. Screams your hacking and starts T bagging excessively.

I'm simply making this thread to let them know this mentality is a losing mentality. Making excuses for why you lose will get you nowhere, calling moves cheap or tactics scrubby only hinders your progress to becoming a better player. Instead of getting mad, congratulate your opponent and use the rematch match feature built into the game to review what netted you that L and lab up counters.
Playing better people helps you weed out bad habits that won't fly offline in tournament and makes you better for it.

T-Bagging is very disrespectful and does nothing good for either player. It may offer false sense of satisfaction temporarily but overall it fosters a bad way of looking at competitive players. Don't underestimate any player.
T-Bagging makes the community more toxic while saying GGs creates friends and better online experience for everyone.

I tbag vs my friends who know I'm joking but not vs random players in ranked.

Anyone else had salty opponents or psychotic ragers slam your mailbox? Share below what you do in those situations to make the community grow as a whole?
Dude wish you was playing on PlayStation all of your post seem considerable and accurate could have some good sets. I just have to remind myself when playing with rude people that they are more then likely a child lol

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Dude wish you was playing on PlayStation all of your post seem considerable and accurate could have some good sets. I just have to remind myself when playing with rude people that they are more then likely a child lol
I wish man, I don't have the $ to get a PS4 or I would. I'm always down to play TYMers anytime. I have learned so much from this community over the past 6 years and made tons of friends that are very talented in fighting games.

I wish man, I don't have the $ to get a PS4 or I would. I'm always down to play TYMers anytime. I have learned so much from this community over the past 6 years and made tons of friends that are very talented in fighting games.
I understand money being tight for sure and besides it would take a lot for me to buy a Xbox while owning a ps4. That's basically just a mk investment it being a cool game and all but not worth the money to just play a different group of people. I joined this community in mk9 but never played mk10 seriously but what I learned to excel me in mk9 was mainly due to TYM. Its for sure the most solid website to excel your game.