What's new

PSA: New patch made Jade’s staff purple (klassic skin only)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So that’s pretty exciting. I wish it wasn’t limited to only that one skin though!

Last edited:

Denny

Noob
What really annoys me is it was a cash shop only costume and not even a costume pack just, oops you don't have enough blue chips. Buy some for cashez.
Er.. nothanks?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
See the fact that it took them this long to do this leaves me to believe A. They definitely rush shit. B. Pay no attention to nostalgic details or C. Have hired a bunch of posers that dont know their lore...

That all being said I'm glad someone over at nrs is paying attention or brought it up. Thanks for the post.

does anyone think it looks more pink then purple or am I the only one? I mean I know it was always a pinkish purple......but now it just looks pink to my eyes.

MKF30

does anyone think it looks more pink then purple or am I the only one? I mean I know it was always a pinkish purple......but now it just looks pink to my eyes.
Maybe more of a neon purple than flat out pink. Also just noticed her glaives are also purple like umk3.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Sorry I meant to specify on the intro and victory animations (at least on the Kustomization menu previews, not checked in game yet).
Huh... interesting. I was tired and only played around in practice mode, so I didn’t see any intros/outros yet. I’ll check it out next time I play! If those are still green, I’m guessing it’s a bug and they’ll probably fix it (hopefully).

Art Lean

Noob
Checked it in-game, yeah it's the same with the green wake in the intros and outros.

Obviously it's not the end of the world but shame such a simple oversight was made...

But then again it wouldn't be the first simple oversight with Klassic Jade, after all if you use the costumes for Kitana and Skarlet with the black accents, their masks remain in their primary colour. Use Jade's and for some reason it's black. Which is a shame because they all look much nicer with that bit of contrasting black texturing; less tacky and cosplay-esque in such a realistic looking game.

So if you want them all with the black accents, Jade gets a black mask.

Use them all in the single plain colours and I think Skarlet in particular comes off looking a bit under-designed, as combined with red hair she's just too devoid of any contrast (Jade and Kitana at least have their black hair to mix it up).

Can't win either way... so have got Kitana and Jade in plain, whilst Skarlet has the black accents. And it sort of annoys me haha.

Sorry that's probably pure OCD talking haha, but with a costume pack like that I do want them to look like a uniformed team of Outworld assassins. The fact that the mask looks almost black in the 'Masks' menu for Jade by default surely must have alerted someone to the issue?! Surely?

Last edited:

MKF30

That looks like her staff is two coors purple behind her and green in front of her.