What's new

PSA: Krypt Event 42

Art Lean

Noob
Ever since they exhausted the classic original-trilogy-inspired gear and skins that these once gave out, most of these Golden Krypt Events are the giveaway equivalent of a Christmas cracker containing the miniature soft-metal screwdriver set or the rolled-up 1m measuring tape; that whilst kinda shit are still potentially useful to maybe keep in the kitchen drawer for one day down the line when grandad's glasses need fixing or you need to see if that penis pump you bought is working. On occasion if you're lucky, you may even get a bottle opener on a keyring and that's always handy to have on your car-keys for when you want to drink and drive on New Year.

Today's one was where you burst open the cracker and it only contains the paper hat and the shit joke.

And the hat's ripped already.

Last edited:
Ever since they exhausted the classic original-trilogy-inspired gear and skins that these once gave out, most of these Golden Krypt Events are the giveaway equivalent of a Christmas cracker containing the miniature soft-metal screwdriver set or the rolled-up 1m measuring tape; that whilst kinda shit are still potentially useful to maybe keep in the kitchen drawer for one day down the line when grandad's glasses need fixing or you need to see if that penis pump you bought is working. On occasion if you're lucky, you may even get a bottle opener on a keyring and that's always handy to have on your car-keys for when you want to drink and drive on New Year.

Today's one was where you burst open the cracker and it only contains the paper hat and the shit joke.

And the hat's ripped already.
Meh, it's at least another way to get Kombat League gear.

Art Lean

Noob
Meh, it's at least another way to get Kombat League gear.
Don’t get me wrong I do always appreciate free stuff (and genuinely thank you for advertising it to anyone who may not have checked their in-game notifications that day), but D’vorah bugs are sadly the absolute bottom of the barrel for giveaways.

Old Kombat League skins however... now those would be freebies I could get excited for! :rolleyes:

I hate that I can never really tell if I have those items already. I pretty much make demi god and sometimes god every season, so the chances I didn't waste my time looking for those dumb orbs is really low and mostly it's shit I don't give a damn about.