What's new

ps5 Controller revealed - The DUELSENSE

That's a very pretty dress the ps5 controller is wearing.

But seriously I like the design, I wouldn't be opposed to a white/black color scheme since we've gone with black for PS2-4

Zviko

Noob
Good design but not the fan of the black around the sticks. That part should be white too imo.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I like it, but to me controller appearance isn’t that important (remember how UGLY the GameCube controller was at first glance? Still one of the most comfortable controllers I’ve used)

i wonder if the color scheme for the alternate colored ones come with the duality OR if they are solid one color

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Does it have the back site trigger which recently came out as a expansion for the ps4 pad?

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
The touchpad looks like it's been glued over the pad, really. Looks awful. Good think the D-pad is untouched, cause Xbox’ Dpad sucks ass

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Seems that Xbox should maybe the fgc's main console for the next gen, as XBox Xross Play should mean any game on the new xbox can play with any other system... unless ps5 has something similar

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Seems that Xbox should maybe the fgc's main console for the next gen, as XBox Xross Play should mean any game on the new xbox can play with any other system... unless ps5 has something similar
Unless Street Fighter is on Xbox this gen, that will never happen

aj1701

Noob
Good design but not the fan of the black around the sticks. That part should be white too imo.
I like everything else about it as well.. just don't like the coloring. Maybe they'll do a solid white & solid black version in addition to this.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
I like it, but to me controller appearance isn’t that important (remember how UGLY the GameCube controller was at first glance? Still one of the most comfortable controllers I’ve used)

i wonder if the color scheme for the alternate colored ones come with the duality OR if they are solid one color
Hahaha! People still are going to continue the console wars eh? I wonder what they will use to shit on the Xbox with now? It certainly will not be the power of the units because that's what was used used to crush the Xbox fans in 2013 and will not be legitimate this time.

Today, according to the same players that used power to insult the Xbox, power means nothing. I am so lost with these reasons for fans to hat a piece of plastic and silicon. Just trust that both consoles will be good at what they do.