What's new

PS4 Beta Codes Error

Check If you haven't gotten a e mail with a code contact them and tell them you haven't received one and other did. That's what I did and they gave me one
Check If you haven't gotten a e mail with a code contact them and tell them you haven't received one and other did. That's what I did and they gave me one
This is a dumb question but how did you contact them? Through email or phone? Because i can't find a way

This is a dumb question but how did you contact them? Through email or phone? Because i can't find a way
Went to amazon click on the tab on the left chose Help, Need more help, Contact us chose the MK11 pre ordered said stuff missing etc chose chat with a representative got connected to one explained that people had gotten their codes that the beta started in 2 days and that I didn't

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
My store confirmed that the beta codes will be send tomorrow >_> (beta starts March 27th 12PM in Brazil) I wish I could download it before it starts but it's okay, as long as they give me my code.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
edit: ignore this comment, this is bad advice.

My store confirmed that the beta codes will be send tomorrow >_> (beta starts March 27th 12PM in Brazil) I wish I could download it before it starts but it's okay, as long as they give me my code.
You can download it right now, it's the same client as the Stress Test. (Unless they took the Stress Test client off PSN.) It'll definitely need a patch tomorrow though.

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So, since I pre-ordered through PS4 online through the store, I should be able to download/access the beta through the store, yes?

EDIT: Or wait... will I just reopen the MK11 Beta? I may have answered my own question.

So, since I pre-ordered through PS4 online through the store, I should be able to download/access the beta through the store, yes?

EDIT: Or wait... will I just reopen the MK11 Beta? I may have answered my own question.
no on release of the beta , you will be then able to download the beta. you can check your beta in your transaction history online

I have a question. I preordered from gamestop, got the beta code and redeemed it so it should be in my library right? But i cant find it anywhere.