What's new

PS3 SG Noob seeks sparring

Hey guys I just bought the game yesterday after tinkering around with the demo, and after concluding that the demo does this game no justice whatsoever, I'm realllllly enjoying it. But as I'm not anywhere near ready for ranked matches yet and the lack of unranked rooms, I'm looking for sparring partners. PS3, and I'm still extremely bad (like I said, just bought it yesterday). My hypest shit right now is a 4500 one bar with valentine (my team of two vs a 1 girl training dummy, if that matters towards damage) but if you are on ps3 and scrubby like me or good and just wanna blow me up so I can learn holla!
Psn: mine_is_broken
I start at about 4:30 pm on weekdays till about 9pm, and all day weekends

Get at me, bro :D I'm not gonna be online tonight cause I play offline on Tuesdays, but I will be on tomorrow.

Team size does matter for damage. The training mode UI should tell you what the damage modifier is. Off the top of my head I believe 2v1 does have a modifier, both for the 2 and for the 1.

Yeah the 2v1 said my damage mod was 1.3 but I'm not even sure what the standard for damage measuring is (3v3 so everyone has 1.0?)
Anyway I sent you a friend req and I'll probably be on wednesday also :)

Yeah the 2v1 said my damage mod was 1.3 but I'm not even sure what the standard for damage measuring is (3v3 so everyone has 1.0?)
Anyway I sent you a friend req and I'll probably be on wednesday also :)
Actually 3v3 has a damage modifier too. It's the only scenario where there's a damage modifier even when the teams are of equal sizes. The idea, as I understand it, is that 3v3 would take too long if everyone just did the default amount of damage.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
You can friend me, as well. Skkra on PSN. Just mention TYM in the friend request.

Peanuts, you wanna throw down too man? I've been meaning to talk to you to add you anyways, since I wanna practice some MK with you as well! =)

You can friend me, as well. Skkra on PSN. Just mention TYM in the friend request.

Peanuts, you wanna throw down too man? I've been meaning to talk to you to add you anyways, since I wanna practice some MK with you as well! =)
Yeah absolutely :)