What's new

PS2 to PS4 Brook Converters not working 2016!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
You need to go onto the main site and update the drivers. its the ps4 system timing out the converter. Im plaing with the same converter right now on updated drivers and it hasn't timed out. Its been plugged in since around 10am this morning.

You need to go onto the main site and update the drivers. its the ps4 system timing out the converter. Im plaing with the same converter right now on updated drivers and it hasn't timed out. Its been plugged in since around 10am this morning.
Thanks for the reply when you said update the drivers do you mean my ps4 or the adaptor?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
thank you it is working now :)
Make sure to check the site after every PS4 update to make sure you don't need to update the drivers. They are very quick to get updates so if a ps4 update happens and times out the converter the next day they usually have a driver update.

Even though your converter don't have timeout, I still suggested to use the latest file on Brook website.

Thanks
GOGO.Zippy

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Does anyone have an issue where the converter keeps working but you lose control? Whenever I play @Pnut , his back or up input takes over and doesn't allow him to do anything. This seems to happen randomly too, and not on a set timeout schedule of 8 minutes. Latest firmware has been downloaded.