What's new

PS2-to-Current Gen Converters

OBS|KH Rattlehead

real life Kenshi of the MK community.
Damn I should have known this before lol. Let's see if I can still cancel my order from that other site cuz it's taking foreever anyway.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

real life Kenshi of the MK community.
So I got my PS3 pad to use on Xbox1 converter while I wait for my PS 2 to PS4 converter. It was worth my money! No lag at all.
Only thing I can't seem to assign it to my profile like you do with the original controllers loll.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.

C-Sword

Noob
The Brook PS2 to PS4 adapter is tournament legal and the lag isn't noticeable. People have used their adapters at evo. You might have to update its firmware when Sony update theirs.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Are you guys using actual PS2 pads for current gen systems or some aftermarket, third party controller? If the former, hook a fellow member up with a source?
Using the a brand new original Dualshock 2, with a PS2 to PS4 converter. Best decision ever.

For the controller, I ordered it on Ebay for like $45 brand new. I was skeptical because there are so many 3rd party, knock off, or refurbished ones out there. So I went with one listed as brand new, from a 15 year old warehouse seller with like 30k positive reviews at 99%. Had pictures to view in advance, good rep, all that. It arrived in 3 days and was legit brand new in the OG box and all. The title was Official Authentic Sony Brand Black Dualshock 2 Controller NEW sealed SCPH 10010 so look for something similar on Ebay.

For the converter, I was originally gonna order from Play-Asia, but ordered from Amazon for the fast shipping. I got it here-

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H5PCYYW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Could have saved probably $10, but I trust Amazon more and prefer the fast free shipping also.

It's as easy as a connect, plug, and play.