What's new

(PS1) Mortal Kombat 3

dreemernj

Ambassador
ÐarkMoon said:
LOL.

You are such an idiot.

Learn how to play UMK3.
Uh oh, random off-topic insults being injected.

Dave posted pics of MK3 for PSX and MKT for PSX. That's it.

dreemernj said:
ÐarkMoon said:
LOL.

You are such an idiot.

Learn how to play UMK3.

Cool, he posted some pics you can compare with a magnifying glass.

get fuck outta here. This topic was about ps1 MK3, I happened to make a statement about graphics and this douschebag got nothing better to do then to take screenshots, like uh oh i'm gonna prove you wrong!! muahahaha

I'm done with this site.

ÐarkMoon said:
get fuck outta here. This topic was about ps1 MK3, I happened to make a statement about graphics and this douschebag got nothing better to do then to take screenshots, like uh oh i'm gonna prove you wrong!! muahahaha

I'm done with this site.
Muahahaha, who else was it that was posting screen shots? Oh yeah, you. You contradict yourself with every post. So sad to see you go though...

Muahahahaha!

dreemernj

Ambassador
ÐarkMoon said:
dreemernj said:
ÐarkMoon said:
LOL.

You are such an idiot.

Learn how to play UMK3.

Cool, he posted some pics you can compare with a magnifying glass.

I'm done with this site.
Seriously? You are getting worked up over this?

You brought up the comparison between MK3 and MKT for PSX. He provided screenshots that are small because that's the res of the game and those are literally the best quality you could get without distortions.

You should chill. It's good for your vascular system.

Derek

Noob
mistaKM said:
You guys this is a ridiculously stupid argument.

And you both put a lot of work into it. :eek:
Darkmoon does this all the time. Go look at the MKT for the Wii thread. He just gets so worked up over nothing when he's wrong all the time and just makes himself look stupid.