What's new

General/Other Props to Smarrgasm, a true Prince of Edenia!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Seriously guys, to hold his own against who is currently recognized as the best Cage player in the world...using a character that so many people underestimate...truly amazing. This guy has fuckin' leveled up like no other and has undoubtedly brought much attention to your character community.

Smarrgasm...well done, bro. Your triumph against Dizzy at Frosty Faustings was total hype. You are to be commended. You're going places. Everyone, leave a post here giving him your props.

In addition, much respect to GGA Dizzy for making his way to the Grand Finals of that tournament and putting on a good show against Pig Of The Hut!

This makes me look forward to the Rain Kouncil even more, so let's work on making it happen!

P.S. If a thread like this was already made, I apologize and will merge this with the original one.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I only wished I could have been there to witness your glorious victory and chest bump the shit out of you! I know I already messaged you n shit but once again congratulations pimp

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
STAT OF THE WEEKEND FOR FF

Smarrgasm was the only player Dizzy played in which he didn't win a game. He beat a kenshi but not a rain .

This is a testament to how flawless Smar played