What's new

Props to Shujinkydink

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Our Quan Father has shaken the earth with the power of his performance today. Kung Laos be warned, for they will serve The TRUE Sorcerer of MK in The Netherrealm! Shujinkydink played absolutely amazing today, and his placing should be an inspiration to the rest of our Quan community. A Damn fine show, Dink. You are a scary, scary man.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I was screaming and yelling the whole time. Dink pulled out all the tricks. Coming back with 5 wins against a good KL using Quan is no small feat.

McNasty

Moist.
One of the toughest opponents ive ever faced read me like a book all weekend. With mku sponsoring him he should be on the minds of any tournament player. As pboard said you can prepare for quan but it wont help you vs the mighty dink!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
One of the toughest opponents ive ever faced read me like a book all weekend. With mku sponsoring him he should be on the minds of any tournament player. As pboard said you can prepare for quan but it wont help you vs the mighty dink!
We need to have a reptile level up session this weekend, so that we can beat up kids at MLG, so that people will know that we play the character =[

Gotta trade that North and South tech.

McNasty

Moist.
We need to have a reptile level up session this weekend, so that we can beat up kids at MLG, so that people will know that we play the character =[

Gotta trade that North and South tech.
Im down! I appreciate you not blowing me up chef I was pretty free in that set I mean come on I did an ex slide just to not get flawlessed lol.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Thank you to all! your my continued inspiration to do well with this character, all your support keeps me going back for more! someone needs to rep our man at tournies! thanks to all my quan children who continue to view and post in my threads. Mucho appreciato or whatever mexicans say

WOOLAY!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
you need to fill pboard in on what a toque is. I was listening to the commentary and he was like "ive never heard it called that!"