What's new

General/Other Props to 16 bit for escaping his master

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
Current status updates on TYM:

Peckapowa i feel so bad for chris g... if he actually played mortal kombat hed be good!!!... (9 minutes
  • Karried ChrisG still godlike (19 minutes ago)
  • AssassiN[be] I feel so sad for Chris G, if he would know more about the game and MU's he would be a lot better (20 minutes ago)
  • xKhaoTikx I feel bad for Chris G lol ;_; (21 minutes ago)
Jesus, did Chris G save a drowning kitten? lol.
Lol you ignored my post because I seriously do not feel bad. Don't call this game "dumb" then expect to body everyone you play, thinking you can pick up Kenshi because he's top tier. That shit doesn't fly with me and it shouldn't fly with anyone. We all buss our asses at this game and love playing Mortal Kombat because it brings us all together as a kommunity. Chris G wouldn't have to "shut the haters up" if he would respect the game first. Lol just my two cents though :D

SLy

Noob
So the moral of this match is that you cant pick MK up like its an easy game and think you are going to rape. Congratulations to 16Bit.
So now that we got our point across now what?

Maxter

Noob
This money match happened? i didn't see it =( maaaaannnnn, BTW i knew he would lose he never came back to train and was focusing on the other games, he only trained with kenshi for couple of hours, if he stickedto the character he will be gdlk, Stop the Hate guys give the guy a break, If chris G grabbed this game 100% he would blow up a vast majority of the top players

Wait, someone outside the Dominican house had a bet with you that Chris G will win?
Yep, Redrum did on the On Blast Show's stream chat. Here's the proof.
file://localhost/Users/danielname/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202013-01-18%20at%206.36.31%20PM.png

Here's the archive. Skip to 3:44:40:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
EVERYONE should have expected 16 Bit to blow G's back out. Chris G is a hell of a FG player, but he doesn't put in the work some of us do.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
honestly, the first 3 matches were close, then bit realized he didnt have to throw fans, just attack him on wake up,

The only thing Chris G looked lost on was the wake up game,

I liked seeing a baby Kenshi lol

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Lol you ignored my post because I seriously do not feel bad. Don't call this game "dumb" then expect to body everyone you play, thinking you can pick up Kenshi because he's top tier. That shit doesn't fly with me and it shouldn't fly with anyone. We all buss our asses at this game and love playing Mortal Kombat because it brings us all together as a kommunity. Chris G wouldn't have to "shut the haters up" if he would respect the game first. Lol just my two cents though :D
You know ChrisG wouldn’t play this game if he didn’t like it. I think its kind of silly to think someone would play a game they find dumb or don't respect. Besides ChrisG has been playing mk more than some of us since he was in the umk3 scene.

Props to the props fisherman for defeating the mighty kenshi in a 8-2 matchup. Chris fraud got his back blown out and you can't take that away from GGA 16 Bit.
I guess the dominican brothers and death can finally stop saying that it only takes a week to master kenshi.

coolwhip

Noob
Yep, Redrum did on the On Blast Show's stream chat. Here's the proof.
file://localhost/Users/danielname/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202013-01-18%20at%206.36.31%20PM.png

Here's the archive. Skip to 3:44:40:
Oh well, I guess he deserves to lose his money for being that silly.

coolwhip

Noob
This money match happened? i didn't see it =( maaaaannnnn, BTW i knew he would lose he never came back to train and was focusing on the other games, he only trained with kenshi for couple of hours, if he stickedto the character he will be gdlk, Stop the Hate guys give the guy a break, If chris G grabbed this game 100% he would blow up a vast majority of the top players
Top players that spent two years perfecting their skills on this game? Maybe it's about time we get rid of that inferiority complex. Chris is one of the best fighting game players in the world. No doubt about it. But players who have been playing MK non-stop since day one are too far ahead in their knowledge of this game (match-ups, frame data, etc...) for Chris to "blow them up." He would need an insane amount of time to reach that level.

Maxter

Noob
Top players that spent two years perfecting their skills on this game? Maybe it's about time we get rid of that inferiority complex. Chris is one of the best fighting game players in the world. No doubt about it. But players who have been playing MK non-stop since day one are too far ahead in their knowledge of this game (match-ups, frame data, etc...) for Chris to "blow them up." He would need an insane amount of time to reach that level.
This is the last post i'll make on this thread.
People talk like chris G used the character for like a week, Chris G only played that character while he was Here, Maybe for like 3 hours, he even learned his special moves here, if chris G had a week of training with this character, I'm talking about 168 hours, yes he would definitely beat any kitanas, this is an EVO qualifier and Chris G put more time on the other games, he should have kept his reptile.
It sounds so childish how people took this so seriously, Don't make Chris G really train for couple of more hours and blow some people up, Chris G is a better calliber of Player than many, I Have master characters in couple of days, I was one match away from making top 8 with a 2 weeks Kitana at Raleigh, If chris G had put more effort, Yes he would Have beaten 16 Bit, But he didn't. not because 16 bit sux, but because the matchup is ridiculously on Kenshi's advantage. Now lets Root for chris G to take marvel, and believe me guys, he don't give a shit about what anyone thinks about his performance.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Was this thread really needed?

He played his...like what...1 month old kenshi? Not to mention that the match was boring since Chris didn't even know it.

Still a bad MU nonetheless and 5-0ing with a baby finish is impressive.

Would've been more hype if it was a MM between his reptile.

I feel bad for Chris :(

Lbsh, 16bit has more time played as Kitana than Chris G has time played in MK total, but it was all in fun and both did well, and both of them knew it was mostly for hype.

coolwhip

Noob
This is the last post i'll make on this thread.
Don't make Chris G really train for couple of more hours and blow some people up.
No please, I'd like to see him try to put his money where his mouth is. It's so easy to have a ready-made excuse by saying "I'd blow everyone up...if only I wanted to."

Sorry, but Pig just barely beat 16 Bit 3-2 at Frosty Faustings with his Kenshi. I'm supposed to believe Chris G would have with a one week Kenshi? Yeah sure.

Nothing against you Maxter, you're awesome. But you're not being realistic here.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Dude lbsh chris g didn't even know that f41 is an overhead with kitana. Just like the rest of the community he didn't know how to fight kitana. No shame in that. I'm not taking anything away from 16bit thoe don't take this wrong absolutely great player he still remains as the best kitana but come on someone's gotta step up. But really was this thread so necessary? He hasn't even played in tournament yet