What's new

General/Other Props to 16 bit for escaping his master

coolwhip

Noob
I'll give props to Chris for accepting this though. There really was nothing in it for him (LBSH, those who thought he had a chance were delusional).

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Was this thread really needed?

He played his...like what...1 month old kenshi? Not to mention that the match was boring since Chris didn't even know it.

Still a bad MU nonetheless and 5-0ing with a baby finish is impressive.

Would've been more hype if it was a MM between his reptile.

I feel bad for Chris :(

ecilA

Noob
Excuse me but how was this Chris g guy ever 16 bits "Master"? 16 bit owned him very easily I dont see how this Chris guy could have ever been a problem for him.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
ecilA said:
Excuse me but how was this Chris g guy ever 16 bits "Master"? 16 bit owned him very easily I dont see how this Chris guy could have ever been a problem for him.
Chris G has beaten bit at almost every major they've met in with his MAIN.

This little MM between his toddler kenshi was nothing, especially since Chris didn't even know the MU.

Saint

Noob
It's not about what you can see, it's about facts and what actually happened

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Chris has never lost to 16 Bit in tournament before.

16 Bit has not escaped anything, as this wasn't a tournament match and Chris G didn't use Reptile. He did, however, prove that a pocket Kenshi, or most other Kenshis besides Pig, will never defeat him.

coolwhip

Noob
Chris has never lost to 16 Bit in tournament before.

16 Bit has not escaped anything, as this wasn't a tournament match and he didn't use Reptile. He did, however, prove that a pocket Kenshi, or most other Kenshis besides Pig, will never defeat him.
Actually 16 Bit has beaten Chris G in tournament before.

This whole Chris G being 16 Bit's master thing was started by 16 Bit himself, for fun.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Actually 16 Bit has beaten Chris G in tournament before.

This whole Chris G being 16 Bit's master thing was started by 16 Bit himself, for fun.
When?

And I know. But I figured he started that because he has never beaten Chris G in tournament.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This is funny revisionist history. Chris G talks up his Kenshi, saying what Pig does is easy and trains with the CD bros who hype him up. Now he loses and it's become a joke MM that means nothing. Only here can you talk then get your back blown out and still get props.

coolwhip

Noob
This is funny revisionist history. Chris G talks up his Kenshi, saying what Pig does is easy and trains with the CD bros who hype him up. Now he loses and it's become a joke MM that means nothing. Only here can you talk then get your back blown out and still get props.
Nah you obviously deserve props for making it look easy. If anyone should be blown out, it's those who hyped Chris G's Kenshi up. CD Jr, I'm looking at you.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Nah you obviously deserve props for making it look easy. If anyone should be blown out, it's those who hyped Chris G's Kenshi up. CD Jr, I'm looking at you.
No way man, we need more damage control and props for a guy that blows up the game we all like.

coolwhip

Noob
Current status updates on TYM:

Peckapowa i feel so bad for chris g... if he actually played mortal kombat hed be good!!!... (9 minutes
  • Karried ChrisG still godlike (19 minutes ago)
  • AssassiN[be] I feel so sad for Chris G, if he would know more about the game and MU's he would be a lot better (20 minutes ago)
  • xKhaoTikx I feel bad for Chris G lol ;_; (21 minutes ago)
Jesus, did Chris G save a drowning kitten? lol.

coolwhip

Noob
No way man, we need more damage control and props for a guy that blows up the game we all like.
Yeah well this was always lose-lose for you from the community's perspective:

Lose, and you'll get blow up (though it would have been deserved, lol).

Win, and you only beat his day 1 Kenshi.

Anyway, I think people should keep in mind that the reason this MM happened in the first place is strictly for fun, which is what you said yourself when you came up with the idea. Not sure why many feel the need to make excuses for Chris.